Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Jason Stockwood (Guardian)
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 39 Guests

Jason Stockwood (Guardian)

This thread currently has 5,625 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
October 23, 2021, 10:34am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

It may have escaped your notice (probably because your too busy wanking yourself silly whilst watching Farage on GB News), but Sky Sports, BT Sport & the BBC all have ongoing long running campaigns to kick racism out of sport, and to calll it out when you see it. Which is exactly what I'm doing - calling you out.

Screen shot? 🤡

Pxssing myself knowing you are now frantically searching though my old posts for something that isn’t there🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 45
Humbercod
October 23, 2021, 10:39am
Cocktail Drinker

I suggest you re-read this whole thread, you muppet

Come out of your Racist closet!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 45
Roast Em Bobby
October 23, 2021, 11:34am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,723
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Humbercod

Screen shot? 🤡

Pxssing myself knowing you are now frantically searching though my old posts for something that isn’t there🤣

https://ibb.co/jf78gGk
https://ibb.co/m0BWjyY

Pissing yourself now, buffoon?

And since you like calling everyone else snowflake
https://ibb.co/WsVSmJ6
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 45
Humbercod
October 23, 2021, 12:17pm
Cocktail Drinker

https://ibb.co/jf78gGk
https://ibb.co/m0BWjyY

Pissing yourself now, buffoon?

And since you like calling everyone else snowflake
https://ibb.co/WsVSmJ6

WTF 😂 there is absolutely nothing in that what are even you on about???
You’re sounding desperate you’re going to make yourself ill give it a rest, maybe go see a psychologist and get your past racist tendencies put away once and for all, It’s so obvious now a deeply ingrained white guilt syndrome. Don’t suffer in silence anymore get the help and be white and be proud just like black people are black n proud without even having to say it!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 45
Roast Em Bobby
October 23, 2021, 12:29pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,723
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Humbercod

WTF 😂 there is absolutely nothing in that what are even you on about???
You’re sounding desperate you’re going to make yourself ill give it a rest, maybe go see a psychologist and get your past racist tendencies put away once and for all, It’s so obvious now a deeply ingrained white guilt syndrome. Don’t suffer in silence anymore get the help and be white and be proud just like black people are black n proud without even having to say it!

It's like arguing with a toddler.

Let me spell it out for you:
On the 11 October, I pointed out to you that taking the knee was a general anti-discrimation protest and nothing to do with BLM - something that had been widely communicated by everyone involved.
On the 13 October post, you acknowledged that the knee was no longer linked to BLM, and then proceeded to discuss how it was at the time of the riots in america. In the very same post you go on to say that you only don't boo it because of the owners (despite having admitted that you know it's now got nothing to do with BLM)

I called you out and called you a racist
You didn't like it and threatened me with legal action
You didn't think I had proof of what you'd said
I proved I did
You then attempted to belittle the argument
The end.

I'll see you in court when I receive notice from you solicitor.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 45
Humbercod
October 24, 2021, 4:57pm
Cocktail Drinker

It's like arguing with a toddler.

Let me spell it out for you:
On the 11 October, I pointed out to you that taking the knee was a general anti-discrimation protest and nothing to do with BLM - something that had been widely communicated by everyone involved.
On the 13 October post, you acknowledged that the knee was no longer linked to BLM, and then proceeded to discuss how it was at the time of the riots in america. In the very same post you go on to say that you only don't boo it because of the owners (despite having admitted that you know it's now got nothing to do with BLM)

I called you out and called you a racist
You didn't like it and threatened me with legal action
You didn't think I had proof of what you'd said
I proved I did
You then attempted to belittle the argument
The end.

I'll see you in court when I receive notice from you solicitor.

You absolute idiot!!!!
Here is my unedited post in full -

“”I have never confused BLM with taking the knee, this is just a convenient excuse.
When the facts are that our players were taking the knee in support of the BLM movement at the time of the American riots, they even had their logo on their shirts for Christ sake! Marcus Rashford’s image was used on the BLM website in full kneeling black power salute pose, so don’t try to tell me it’s got nothing to do with BLM.””

Funny how you missed all that out 😂 you thick twit, do you work for the BBC by any chance!!!
Any normal person would understand straight away that my post most definitely linking kneeling with BLM you helmet!
Let’s try again….there is no confusion for me regarding BLM taking the knee ….. IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT BLM.

As for court keep it up sucker the admins on here has been notified, I am lucky to be in a Union with free legal access I have been in conversation and they want all the screen shots😂

I thought you would of dropped this crap by now but seeing as you are so brave on here send me some contact details (I don’t want to drag the fishy into it). Where my union solicitors can contact you????
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Jason Stockwood (Guardian)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.