March 13, 2021, 1:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,031
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from GollyGTFC

The pubs are closed unfortunately.

A can will do nicely, chilled of course.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
DB
March 13, 2021, 10:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,031
Gold Stars: 390
Some times things surprise you, pleasantly like the half offer from Golly for a pint of Guinness. What I refer to is, I believe the term is lateral thinking, the suggestion on another post.

It was stated that having a red cross was considered a badge of honour. What can I say I mean being honoured by over 1,100 red crosses, it's overwhelming. I didn't know how to cope, but as Golly regrettably failed to supply my Guinness I have had to make do with some red wine.

Cheers and thank you one and all for honouring me.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
ginnywings
March 14, 2021, 9:57am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,147
Gold Stars: 548
Or you could just get on with your life and not mention red crosses at least once a day, every day.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Red Cross's

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.