4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
DB
March 11, 2021, 8:43am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,021
Gold Stars: 386
I would like to thank all of you who gave me red cross's. I have achieved the mile stone of just over 1,000 as I type.

To those who chose to tell me why you disagree with me I sincerely say thank you again, as it is good to know why. Our views may differ but the end result for all is a victorious Mariners team now and in the future.

To those who did not choose to say why they disagreed with me, keeping their reasons to themselves not sharing with The Fishy members, I thank you as well. For it is your 100's of red cross's that made this achievement possible.

So to help to the next mile stone XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
BobbyCummingsTackle
March 11, 2021, 8:55am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,278
Gold Stars: 306
I am just a teensy bit skeptical about our comments on here leading to a victorious team. Evidence would suggest otherwise.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 32
promotion plaice
March 11, 2021, 9:14am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,075
Gold Stars: 198

If they are bothering you DB just turn them off  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 32
March 11, 2021, 9:18am
Guest User
Mariner’s
Reply: 3 - 32
denni266
March 11, 2021, 9:40am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +702
Gold Stars: 132
I think its refreshing to read and take in some posts that are thinking outside the box so to speak,  un like Hurst who never thinks outside the box and likes his chosen few to be in the box with him at all times ,, penalty box that is  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 32
DB
March 11, 2021, 11:27am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from promotion plaice

If they are bothering you DB just turn them off  

Thank you for your concern PP, but their not. What I do really appreciate is a good debate on different views all of which want the same end result.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 32
Son of Cod
March 11, 2021, 11:53am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from DB
I would like to thank all of you who gave me red cross's. I have achieved the mile stone of just over 1,000 as I type.

To those who chose to tell me why you disagree with me I sincerely say thank you again, as it is good to know why. Our views may differ but the end result for all is a victorious Mariners team now and in the future.

To those who did not choose to say why they disagreed with me, keeping their reasons to themselves not sharing with The Fishy members, I thank you as well. For it is your 100's of red cross's that made this achievement possible.

So to help to the next mile stone XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You'd have got there a bit faster if I had them switched on so apologies for that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 32
DB
March 11, 2021, 12:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
I am just a teensy bit skeptical about our comments on here leading to a victorious team. Evidence would suggest otherwise.

Now you should know be by now positive optimism pre match day up to the final whistle. Then the opposite till the red wine dulls the senses, unless we win, then it's celebration time!!!!!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 32
DB
March 11, 2021, 12:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Son of Cod

You'd have got there a bit faster if I had them switched on so apologies for that.

I kook forward to your support.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 32
GrimRob
March 11, 2021, 12:13pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,411
Gold Stars: 113
The subject should be Red Crosses, a completely superfluous apostrophe, so I gave you a red cross.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 9 - 32
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Red Cross's

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.