5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
LH
March 5, 2021, 1:10pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,528
Gold Stars: 173
Quoted from pen penfras

Yea, it's not like they've had to spend billions to keep the country running in the last 12 months. male masturbators

They gave their mates billions and we’ve still got useless systems. Track and trace can’t find one person who boarded a plane here using a boarding pass and passport with their name on. 🤯
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 46
KingstonMariner
March 5, 2021, 5:40pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Same old attempts to defend the indefensible. Strewth. The most corrupt government since probably the early 19th century and the most incompetent and some people are still trying to defend them. If I was a Tory voter I’d be keeping quiet about it. I wouldn’t want people to know I helped those illegitimates betray the country. Biggest bunch of traitors in power and people had the cheek to call Corbyn.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 46
KingstonMariner
March 5, 2021, 5:42pm
Meths Drinker
It wouldn’t be half so bad if their defenders offered a cogent argument that demonstrated they had any understanding of money supply. Probably think it’s all still backed by metal.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 46
Humbercod
March 5, 2021, 8:37pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Same old attempts to defend the indefensible. Strewth. The most corrupt government since probably the early 19th century and the most incompetent and some people are still trying to defend them. If I was a Tory voter I’d be keeping quiet about it. I wouldn’t want people to know I helped those illegitimates betray the country. Biggest bunch of traitors in power and people had the cheek to call Corbyn.

Keep ranting 😂

The latest YouGov/Times voting intention figures for March show that the Conservatives have widened their lead over the Labour party to 13pts with 45% of the vote (+4), while Labour has 32% (-4).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 46
moosey_club
March 5, 2021, 8:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,266
Gold Stars: 226

The Freeport idea is fine but it is not going to do anything to regenerate dying ideas.

There was a very interesting argument on Humberside the other day from some research financial institute think tank person who stated that University research into Freeport status had shown that they actually create very little employment and that the business model most likely to profit from Freeport status was................dog food manufacturing  
While welcoming the status being issued he was warning that it certainly isn't a guarantee of any long term jobs and that around the world the most succesful Freeports are ones where national tariffs are high so Freeports can prosper by offering reductions, something which isnt applicable to the UK.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 46
LH
March 5, 2021, 10:39pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,528
Gold Stars: 173
Quoted from LH

They gave their mates billions and we’ve still got useless systems. Track and trace can’t find one person who boarded a plane here using a boarding pass and passport with their name on. 🤯

The system works: he handed himself in. Money well spent!
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 46
Maringer
March 5, 2021, 11:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,537
Gold Stars: 185
Don't forget, folks, in real terms, nurses already earn less than they did in 2010:

https://fullfact.org/health/nurse-pay-may-2020/

If the OBR's inflation estimate of 1.5% (which, admittedly, is in cloud cuckoo land) is correct, the 1% offer would actually be a pay cut. Slow hand claps all round.

Luckily, this government has shown they aren't scared to make lots of U-turns so they'll hopefully come up with something a bit less risible.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 46
ginnywings
March 5, 2021, 11:57pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,143
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Humbercod

Keep ranting 😂

The latest YouGov/Times voting intention figures for March show that the Conservatives have widened their lead over the Labour party to 13pts with 45% of the vote (+4), while Labour has 32% (-4).

Just shows how gullible the electorate is. I'm coming to the conclusion that parliaments should be voted in by a committee, as the electorate are by and large too easy to hoodwink.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 46
KingstonMariner
March 6, 2021, 7:46am
Meths Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

Keep ranting 😂

They must be idiots.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 46
Humbercod
March 6, 2021, 8:24am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from ginnywings

Just shows how gullible the electorate is. I'm coming to the conclusion that parliaments should be voted in by a committee, as the electorate are by and large too easy to hoodwink.

A bit disrespectful there Ginny! The electorate doesn’t have much choice these day’s granted, and if anything the polls are showing how poor the so called opposition party’s are.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 46
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Budget:  £1 Billion for 45 towns

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.