6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
paul1717
January 2, 2021, 11:08pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +12
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Felipe is a poor practitioner of the art because it's obvious what he's up to.

Exactly.
WUM and he is doing a good job of plying the craft.
What he/she is up to for what ever reason is feeding those that bite with food for there imagination.
So to me he/she is Jackonory.
Remember:-
I’ll tell you a story 
About JackaNory
And now my story’s begun.
Tell me another 
About Jack and his brother
And now my story is done. 
Or you can say it's Mother Morey (remember that one).
But in the written ramblings he/she is not telling you who Jack or Mother Mary or even his brother is, only an inference and a mild one at that.
Look at the reference to his brother, now that one has only been partly unfolded, I ask you would you want to have Alex May in any context as your brother or as will be revealed a number of more local dignitaries.
As Trump said "drain the swamp".
So in times of adversity keep your head down and create a distraction using whatever tool is available. Yes it's got to be Jackanory.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 52
Fillipe Noche
January 2, 2021, 11:11pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Really? Have you lot got nothing better to do than calling someone names?

What has abuse like this got to do with football?

Admins, moderators please remove this thread.

Thank you, but no need.

I joined this board because I was genuinely concerned with what I’d been reading in this and other forms of media. But it has become a little bit addictive in all seriousness, mostly the intrigue of what drives the few supporters that regularly use this messageboard.

I get it, I really do. Apart from one or two of you that are forthright and have the courage of your convictions... the majority of you have become conditioned by each other, in a doctrine like manner. It’s a bit like a little club within a much bigger club.

It’s a bit like a powerless trade Union if you like. A closed shop at that. Heaven forbid the newcomer or seasoned Fishy contributor for having an alternative opinion or point of view. We will not accept this. We shall not tolerate it. We will shoot it down vehemently.

How dare anyone subscribe to our space and not fall in with the majority. If he does, let’s round on him, gang up on him, get rid of him with online bullying and insults. He will soon be gone and we shall not stand for it. There’s no way we are having exercising freedom of speech that doesn’t suit our purpose, no matter how well written it is. No matter if we actually fear some of things he said make sense or could be possible, tangible, and a threat to the manner of our thinking.

I really get it. It’s like Stepford Wivelike football supporting isn’t it. Compliant robots.

But it’s okay. Grimsby has a huge population, the club has a great following. Last time I looked the official tweet feed had tens of thousands of followers. So the Fishy is a minnow in the big scheme of things aren’t you/we.

You can please yourselves in your illusions of who I am and what I am. I’m a Town fan. Nothing more and nothing less. The fact you think I’m some sort of CIA club plant is hilarious, and is giving me a huge sense of amusement.

Love the don’t feed the troll bits too. I’m not a troll. Being a troll in here would be far too easy, it really would.

Just a Town fan here. Giving a Town fan point of view. Nothing controversial at all. Well certainly not as controversial as creating a post topic of insults like the originator of this one felt they needed to do about me 😂😂 Perhaps I should feel honoured ?

I’m not sure how your admins and moderators feel about my membership of your forum, in respect of my open and honest views and opinions? So far they haven’t barred me. I’d like to think that’s because I’ve not been controversially, insulting and have merely exercised freedom of honest speech. Hope they also feel that my reposte to this awful thread is open and honest in my view. But as I said at the opening sentence, please don’t take it down on my account. Perhaps it’s more important  that people see things for what they really are.

All the best and UTM

Fillipe
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 52
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
January 2, 2021, 11:37pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,468
Gold Stars: 15
Creepy tw@t
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 52
ginnywings
January 3, 2021, 12:20am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Doth protest too much methinks.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 52
Fillipe Noche
January 3, 2021, 12:30am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from ginnywings
Doth protest too much methinks.

Love Hamlet
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 52
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
January 10, 2021, 12:12am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Under duvet, twice nightly panzer attack
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 52
KingstonMariner
January 10, 2021, 12:23am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.05
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Under duvet, twice nightly panzer attack

😂

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 52
January 20, 2021, 12:14am
Brandy Drinker
Leaky Victorian ironstone bed pan with a handle missing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 52
January 21, 2021, 7:20pm
Brandy Drinker
Bob Guccione Jr at Spin
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 52
February 1, 2021, 9:41pm
Brandy Drinker
Paul Jewell’s weed infested tennis court
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 52
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › word or phrase to describe Filipe Noche

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.