Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Calculate the interest
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 103 Guests

Calculate the interest

This thread currently has 18,882 views. Print
22 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
December 28, 2020, 1:58pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.02
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Not sure this post is getting anywhere

Probably right ilkely. Same old team Fenty avoiding questions.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 217
Fillipe Noche
December 28, 2020, 2:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Why don’t you answer the questions, whatever your name is. You know. Just in your role of Devil’s Advocate.

I can’t answer questions I don’t know the answer to. I think you might now be confusing me with Lloyd Griffiths
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 217
Swansea_Mariner
December 28, 2020, 2:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,482
Gold Stars: 63
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Probably because Fenty helped the Trust out quickly in order that they weren’t liable for a whopping great HMRC capital gains bill for receiving the gift of shares from Mike Parker

Quite clearly this fan base has proved time and again it can substantial funds whenever it chooses too why would this be any different.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 217
Fillipe Noche
December 28, 2020, 2:01pm
Table Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from Swansea_Mariner

Quite clearly this fan base has proved time and again it can substantial funds whenever it chooses too why would this be any different.

Ah a further gift for HMRC to look into
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 217
SomeSanity
December 28, 2020, 2:01pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +855
Gold Stars: 1

Oh my word that is hysterical

Do you know you are talking about a man with a high net worth in excess of £50 million

And you are suggesting he is motivated by free tickets and car parking spaces 😂😂😂

Do you know how funny that sounds 😂😂😂

So what does motive JF? In your expert opinion when it comes to the progression of our Football Club what motives the current administration?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 217
KingstonMariner
December 28, 2020, 2:03pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.02
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218

I can’t answer questions I don’t know the answer to. I think you might now be confusing me with Lloyd Griffiths

Your imagination must have taken a holiday  since you started this thread then! You started it by saying that you were posing the question as Devil’s Advicate. Then why can’t you answer a question as Devil’s Advocate?

Seems to me you are out of ideas. Like your leader (if you are not Fenty himself).

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 217
Swansea_Mariner
December 28, 2020, 2:05pm
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,482
Gold Stars: 63

So now you're actively deriding the fund raising efforts of fans that underpinned the club at the start of this season and operation promotion, are you actually a fan?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 217
Marinerz93
December 28, 2020, 2:06pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1

Oh my word that is hysterical

Do you know you are talking about a man with a high net worth in excess of £50 million

And you are suggesting he is motivated by free tickets and car parking spaces 😂😂😂

Do you know how funny that sounds 😂😂😂

Worth is one thing what someone will actually pay for something is another, anyway worth excess 50 million and saddles the club with loans, surely a man of such magnificent wealth should be gifting the pocket change and not being so tight fisted!!!

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 217
blundellpork
December 28, 2020, 2:09pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +1,683
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from Marinerz93

Thank you for sharing that and although interesting, It didn't start at 1.5 million it has built up to that over 20 years, please do the calculations based on yearly accounts of how much had been added in each year, £200k will more than cover that and interest rates can be done a lot cheaper than 4.5 if you shopped around.

It was intended as a simple calculation to arrive at a ballpark figure. Whether the end result is 500k or 2m is immaterial really as it is simply what if’s and maybe’s. As someone with many years experience in the finance sector, I doubt a league 2/ conference club could borrow at rates materially better than 4.5%.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 217
friskneymariner
December 28, 2020, 2:13pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Have you ever thought alternatively how a man  who you state purportedly has net assets of £50 million can let his reputation be traduced in every corner of the world  where a Grimbarian lives for the sake of a couple hundred thousand pounds. This is not only his reputation but the Fenty legacy for generations to come.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 217
22 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Calculate the interest

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.