Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Holloway's statement  (merged)
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 318 Guests

Holloway's statement  (merged)

This thread currently has 20,854 views. Print
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
GollyGTFC
December 17, 2020, 5:11pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,048
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from Mikey_345

Doesn’t take a genius to work out it’s probably left him worse off financially coming here.

Plus the selling up back home!

House-wise he’ll get more for his money in Grimsby area than he did in Bath.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 40 - 135
BobbyCummingsTackle
December 17, 2020, 5:13pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,300
Gold Stars: 307
Quoted from Boris Johnson

or he knew about it all along, and is a bit miffed he didnt get the training ground

You may be right but I am not at all surprised that the non chairman is a copper bottomed sh*t gibbon. I would be more surprised that Holloway is - he's a heart-on-his-sleeve guy.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 135
BobbyCummingsTackle
December 17, 2020, 5:14pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,300
Gold Stars: 307
Quoted from GollyGTFC

House-wise he’ll get more for his money in Grimsby area than he did in Bath.

But he'll live in Grimsby.....

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 135
GrimRob
December 17, 2020, 5:14pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,432
Gold Stars: 113
He has a way with words without doubt and means what he says. But is being determined and resolute and casting his lot with the fans enough if we keep losing games?

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 43 - 135
lew chaterleys lover
December 17, 2020, 5:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,745
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from GrimRob
He has a way with words without doubt and means what he says. But is being determined and resolute and casting his lot with the fans enough if we keep losing games?

In the end, no, but how can ANY manager succeed with Fenty running the club? When I say succeed, I mean to finish in the top half of league 2.
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 135
arryarryarry
December 17, 2020, 5:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,037
Gold Stars: 117
"Those who own this club, and those who makes noises about wanting to own this club, have been playing politics with something that is very precious to this community, and it must stop now"

Whilst he was quite candid, I would like to hear a bit more as to why those who want to own the club have been playing politics. I thought any offer from them had been rejected by the current board of shysters, at least we know they were in bed with a convicted criminal.

"
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 135
Boris Johnson
December 17, 2020, 5:19pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4

You may be right but I am not at all surprised that the non chairman is a copper bottomed sh*t gibbon. I would be more surprised that Holloway is - he's a heart-on-his-sleeve guy.

Why cant anyone just say sorry lads.....we copulated up?  We did not do the relevant checks, and we underestimated the depth of feeling in the Town. So much left unanswered. Sat in the dark and fed bullshit week after week, non statement after non statement.....you are all kidding yourself if the Holy Trinity will be any different, they wont.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 135
pontoonlew
December 17, 2020, 5:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,091
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from GrimRob

He was determined and resolute when he came here and took a shite side into one that was a joy to watch at times.

He then got absolutely shafted by our incompetent board who failed to retain any of our players and set the club up with a plan that was probably titled 'Don't be last'. I've no doubt Ollie has made some howlers but I've also no doubt that he's had his hands tied behind his back for the majority.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 135
MuddyWaters
December 17, 2020, 5:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,277
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Boris Johnson

Why cant anyone just say sorry lads.....we copulated up?  We did not do the relevant checks, and we underestimated the depth of feeling in the Town. So much left unanswered. Sat in the dark and fed bullshit week after week, non statement after non statement.....you are all kidding yourself if the Holy Trinity will be any different, they wont.

Well, after 17 years of this shite, I'm happy for them to try and prove you wrong.
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 135
Epworth Mariner
December 17, 2020, 5:22pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +668
Gold Stars: 57
Spot on Ollie.......well said

A genuine from the heart response which certainly clears the air from his point of view.

I stand by him .........no doubt I will get plenty of red crosses

We are all supporters so let’s stop the morning and support the team.....

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 135
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Holloway's statement  (merged)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.