September 14, 2020, 9:56am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Hagrid
De Bruyne for me^. Neymar is a member, always has been
Been interesting watching De Bruyne on" all or nothing" on Amazon prime. Only 3rd show in but sad to see how some of them Man City players were fouled excessively to the point of injury  by some of the Cardiff players during the Fa cup.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 29
wuffing
September 14, 2020, 10:10am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +841
Gold Stars: 38
It's the way a person carries him/her self and acts that count as much as talent. Some people still say that Diego Maradonna was world class....I will only ever remember him as a dirty cheating b*****d.

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 29
immariner
September 14, 2020, 1:58pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 61
What a flipping embarrassing advert that is, not just for those 2 clubs but football as a sport. It's no wonder rugby takes the urine out of football for how flipping soft it is. Especially when you see this variously described as a 'brawl' and 'fight'.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 29
Rick12
September 14, 2020, 2:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from wuffing
It's the way a person carries him/her self and acts that count as much as talent. Some people still say that Diego Maradonna was world class....I will only ever remember him as a dirty cheating b*****d.
Yes. Neymar is undoubtedly world class in my view but probably has gone to his head a bit.Hence when he was coming through in Brazil as a player was adored.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 29
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
September 14, 2020, 2:10pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
I saw the thread title and thought .... who? He is a part of a world that is of no interest to a football fan like me.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 29
Rick12
September 14, 2020, 2:21pm
Vodka Drinker
I saw the thread title and thought .... who? He is a part of a world that is of no interest to a football fan like me.
You should be Ron though.He is footballing royalty. Hence all youngsters who are coming through in the football world would love to end up in Neymars shoes.Hence one of the best on the planet with a net worth of close to £300 million.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 29
Boris Johnson
September 14, 2020, 3:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
bloke is a twit, hates losing and always looking for a fight

Hate him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 29
Ipswin
September 14, 2020, 3:13pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Boris Johnson
hates losing

nowt wrong with that, some of the dossers we have had over the years might have done better had they demonstrated more will to win instead of just picking up the money

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 29
promotion plaice
September 14, 2020, 3:25pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200

I bet Neymar wouldn't have dared punch that Marseille player outside of the safety of a football ground, the lad looked like he could handle himself.

Five sent-off after a mass brawl, surely that's a record?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 29
promotion plaice
September 14, 2020, 3:32pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200

Oh and well done to VAR for spotting the Neymar punch and getting him sent-off.

VAR does have it's good points    

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 29
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Neymar at it again

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.