Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tested positive !
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 241 Guests

Tested positive !

This thread currently has 7,544 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
louth_in_the_south
September 6, 2020, 5:46pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,704
Gold Stars: 96
The next few months going into the winter months will be critical. It could easily be a repeat of the first wave but without the weather of April and May that slowed the virus in its tracks . Things could get far worse before the world’s population is safe again .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 56
ska face
September 6, 2020, 6:11pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,753
Gold Stars: 851

OK argue that. Your privilege. We can have an election on it if you want. Just don’t use Covid as an excuse for doing it like the head of the Civil Service union was doing the other day..

Is there something wrong with wanting people to have secure, well paid jobs that benefit the country? I must be missing something.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 56
supertown
September 6, 2020, 6:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,461
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from Ipswin

Thats the one, it only looks like one hand with 5 fingers to me (I haven't a clue what the other thingy is)

I’m guessing your emoji app needs  updating
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 56
Ipswin
September 6, 2020, 6:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from supertown

I’m guessing your emoji app needs  updating

No thanks, don't use 'em, rather naff I think.

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 56
supertown
September 6, 2020, 6:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,461
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
The next few months going into the winter months will be critical. It could easily be a repeat of the first wave but without the weather of April and May that slowed the virus in its tracks . Things could get far worse before the world’s population is safe again .

Maybe but they will start to treat it like flu rather than how we are treating it now . And yes people will die.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 56
Ipswin
September 6, 2020, 6:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

The government had better not intercourse it up again, they've had plenty of notice and practice. No excuses after all much of the reason for the 'second wave' will be relaxing lockdown too soon and too widely (why they had to open pubs I really don't know) See the GET photos of Saturday night out in Seaview Street to see a total lack of social distancing

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 56
ginnywings
September 6, 2020, 11:46pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from ska face
The coming unemployment crisis will be a result of government ideology and nothing more. Hundreds of billions of pounds has been created out of thin air and used to prop up the likes of Harvester and Starbucks.

There is plenty of work to DO in this country - a housing crisis, coming environmental disaster, crumbling national infrastructure. The right thing to do would be to create decent, secure, long-term employment in these industries.

What you’ll get is the propping up of a failing economic model based on services and rent seeking because that’s where the biggest margins can be made and it keeps the proles in their place.

They must have found that mythical magic money tree.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 56
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tested positive !

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.