Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mayweather/McGregor Fight Shown in Town/Clee?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 325 Guests

Mayweather/McGregor Fight Shown in Town/Clee?

This thread currently has 2,938 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
gtfckyle
August 24, 2017, 10:30am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +25
Anyone seen anywhere showing the fight on Sunday morning around Town/Clee?

I've seen nothing so far!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Maringer
August 24, 2017, 2:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,491
Gold Stars: 185
I think you forgot to include the inverted commas around the word, 'fight'.

Has Mayweather decided which round he's going to win in yet?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 18
gtfckyle
August 24, 2017, 4:04pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +25
Personally don't think we'll see a knock down at all but I see way in which McGregor can win... Anyway, just seen the Parity have it on in Town!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 18
Rick12
August 24, 2017, 4:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Maringer
I think you forgot to include the inverted commas around the word, 'fight'.

Has Mayweather decided which round he's going to win in yet?
Hope Mayweather wins .Should be a interesting one though to watch.Looking forward to it.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 18
Maringer
August 24, 2017, 6:00pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,491
Gold Stars: 185
The only way McGregor can win is if Mayweather slips and gets caught by a haymaker. It's not happened to him yet in his career so seems unlikely.

You're probably right that a Mayweather win wouldn't be by knock out. Probably just accumulate the points and rounds as usual.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 18
cmackenzie4
August 24, 2017, 6:04pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.26
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Conor is a tough kid and can mix it with anybody in his weight category, he has a punching chance and is no mug but this is boxing and  Floyd is the master at not being hit, Canelo, Pacquiao and Hatton couldn't do it and I doubt Conor will either but you never know though, Floyd is forty now so age may have caught up with him but I doubt it.

You have to admit Conor has got some balls to enter that ring against one of the best there has ever been and someone who has beat them all, five times world champion at different weight classes

Floyd to tire Conor out and win by the 6th (stoppage)

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 18
Grim74
August 24, 2017, 8:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from cmackenzie4
Conor is a tough kid and can mix it with anybody in his weight category, he has a punching chance and is no mug but this is boxing and  Floyd is the master at not being hit, Canelo, Pacquiao and Hatton couldn't do it and I doubt Conor will either but you never know though, Floyd is forty now so age may have caught up with him but I doubt it.

You have to admit Conor has got some balls to enter that ring against one of the best there has ever been and someone who has beat them all, five times world champion at different weight classes

Floyd to tire Conor out and win by the 6th (stoppage)

Can't argue with the assessment Chris, mayweather is absolutely the master in the ring,for me and on paper it's reallya no contest, unless megreggor gets lucky.

Will I be watching it no! The cynic in me says it's just a business deal between 2 multi millionaires taking joe public for a ride, I would of given this fight more credit if megreggor had at least taken on good warm up opponent.

As for having balls I think even us two would be back in the gym training tomorrow for that kind of money. ( prob get in with floyd now for £5000 kids costing me a fortune😀 roll on septemtember)

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 18
topuphere666
August 25, 2017, 10:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Floyd is a fair bit older than CM and hasn't been in the ring for a while. But I will be massively surprised if CM wins. Early night for me and an even earlier wake up on Sunday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 18
Rick12
August 26, 2017, 6:46am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from topuphere666
Floyd is a fair bit older than CM and hasn't been in the ring for a while. But I will be massively surprised if CM wins. Early night for me and an even earlier wake up on Sunday.
They reckon the fight will start around 5am .  

Wished I had Sky as would love to watch this one legitimately . Dont like them dodgy streams that sometimes people choose eg quality is rubbish and buffers.Would rather pay full whack and watch it legitimately whilst also supporting the industry  

Still a student so cant afford the fight via sky

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 18
Mendonca1995
August 26, 2017, 7:56am
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Come on Connor take this money obsessed cocky bas*ar*ds head off can't stand him

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 18
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mayweather/McGregor Fight Shown in Town/Clee?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.