12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
upthestripes
November 25, 2011, 2:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from Les Brechin
We are currently the 3rd most popular bet on any sport at the minute according to Oddschecker.

Best odds available now only 1/2. Check out their "What's Hot" list.

http://www.oddschecker.com/

Up to second now, best odds 1.5 something. Lots of people fancying town for this one!
Wish I'd taken the 2.5 yesterday

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 110
ticker_1610
November 25, 2011, 2:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
Are we ruthless enough to take any advantage over Kettering, go for their throats from the whistle. If they've had us watched it won't do much good with the new players coming in. Surely any youth players they have to field will struggle over 90 mins and Hearn alongside Elding should be too much for seasoned players, then pace on both flanks and a strong midfield, surely we can't contrive to mess thus one up?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 110
petethemariner
November 25, 2011, 2:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +36 / -2
Approval: +1,011
Gold Stars: 16
If anyone thinks that  the Kettering game will be a walkover i think you will be mistaken, clubs
in trouble are awful opponents to play against - look at Darlo going and winning 3-1  away from home  last week when their club was in turmoil - you have to be very wary of the backs to the wall fighting spirit which is often shown by these clubs in trouble - i wouldn't touch Town at 1/2 with someone elses money!
Of course i still hope we win and Kettering d'ont drop out of the league, because we would then be minus 6 points and  right in the do-do.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 110
forza ivano
November 25, 2011, 2:59pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,301
Gold Stars: 266
surely we can't contrive to mess thus one up?

oooh ticker - can't believe you've said this!! must be your first season as a town fan

never under estimate the depths to which town can sink!! ever ytime we say that this is rock bottom they manage to confound us at a later date  by being even more inept.
I am sure that not only is gtfc cursed, but also that they have in the dressing room a large book entitled ' how to cok things up' and they have been gradually working their way through it in the last 10 years  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 110
moosey_club
November 25, 2011, 3:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,334
Gold Stars: 229
Quoted from forza ivano

oooh ticker - can't believe you've said this!! must be your first season as a town fan

never under estimate the depths to which town can sink!! ever ytime we say that this is rock bottom they manage to confound us at a later date  by being even more inept.
I am sure that not only is gtfc cursed, but also that they have in the dressing room a large book entitled ' how to cok things up' and they have been gradually working their way through it in the last 10 years

Now now Forza, you know full well that when we change the manager they have to start again at the beginning of the book so as yet we  nowhere near the end,  no one has even seen chapter 3.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 110
RoboCod
November 25, 2011, 4:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Need to have the attitude we showed against Ashington. They could be running on adrenalin similar to an FA Cup minnow, what with all the background that's going on, but they'll be mostly a young side and will run out of steam over 90 minutes you would think. Time for a professional display from Town, just keep at it from the word go.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 110
forza ivano
November 25, 2011, 4:21pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,301
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from moosey_club

Now now Forza, you know full well that when we change the manager they have to start again at the beginning of the book so as yet we  nowhere near the end,  no one has even seen chapter 3.

lmfao!! legend has it that the book was lost during the slade period- it had been placed in the trophy cabinet where nobody had been for years
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 110
Claudius Tiberius Smith
November 25, 2011, 4:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +3
Quoted from forza ivano

I've said it before & I'll say it again, the services of an exorcist, rabbi & one of those Chineese tw#ts that move the furniture around should be used to bless  B.P. Someone else suggested that Barry Fry should be asked to pi#s on the corner flags, why not, can't do any harm I.M.O.  

Proud to be a Pleb!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 110
ticker_1610
November 25, 2011, 6:40pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
. Answers why I still post on the fishy, with insights like these. Made me smile thanks chaps!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 110
pseudonym
November 25, 2011, 6:53pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Wonder if we can better our 12-1 win against Winterton in 2009 and not concede
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 110
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › kettering fooked for Saturday potentially

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.