Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 54 Guests

Just back.

This thread currently has 5,536 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
upthestripes
November 23, 2011, 4:42pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7

I thought it was just me RC as I'm easily confused anyway!

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 67
rancido
November 23, 2011, 4:52pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,684
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from RoboCod

I realise that doesn't make much sense. But i'm hungry and the missus is sat fiddling with her iPad while my tea is on hold  

No chippies near you ?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 67
gtfc_brad
November 23, 2011, 6:01pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
A Vale fan just called us a 'relatively medocre Conference side' on their forum
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 67
headingly_mariner
November 23, 2011, 6:04pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,408
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from pontoonlew

I'anson - Same as Pearson without the nervy start, one of our best players tonight and his pace really compliments Pearsons ability in the air. I did say earlier on this season these two would work well and on tonights showing I could be right! 7/10

That is funny because i seem to remember you posting on Saturday that I'anson and Thanoj were just not good enough and never would be.

I thought we played well and it was a lot more like it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 67
Tommy
November 23, 2011, 6:12pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from gtfc_brad

Look at the BSP league table. We can hardly disagree can we?

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 67
Kris Mustampa
November 23, 2011, 6:23pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +12 / -12
Quoted from gobby
Listened to the game on RH at work and they were not very complimentry towards Town, Lever was funny at times but from his serious side I got the impression Town were not good but Vale were shite, at one point they said McKeowen went down in instalments after a soft shot and got lucky when it hit the post, yet folks at the game are raving saying it was a cracking save! Lever also said Keeper was carrying too much timber! And they wanted Panther off as he was garbage which some have echoed on here. I think I will stick with the fans versions of events.
UTMM

JT has long been the voice of GTFC and rightly, a legend but i feel the drop down the leagues has really affected him.

He is just so miserable and negative ALL the time he is rarely positive in any shape or form. Perhaps he is just now a miserable, moody old man
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 67
Super Clive
November 23, 2011, 7:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from gtfc_brad

Good assessment IMO although I hate to say it and try not to see it, the sooner we accept it the sooner we can move on.
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 67
BiloLCFC
November 23, 2011, 8:08pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Quoted from Meza

Just kidding mate we had some good games in the cups.  

So what do you think about your new manager ?

Ha ha, I know fella!

Pleased with Pearson's reappointment to be honest, he's well-liked and respected by the vast majority of fans and players and knows how to get results in this league.

Anybody who can get a side with Robbie Neilson and Ryan McGivern in it to the Championship play-offs is a genius in my eyes!

[img]http://m0.ttxm.co.uk/images/feeds/pa/news/2011/05/18/460x259/N0537981305713203727A.jpg[/img]
When You're Smiling...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 67
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.