Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › In my opinion . . .
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 138 Guests

In my opinion . . .

This thread currently has 3,019 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
upthestripes
November 6, 2011, 10:56am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
But how would you know if the poster considered it a good or bad thing to be a Fenty?
Why not "Newell of the week"? Then there would be no confusion.

Not that Newell isn't a thoroughly decent fella, and I should make it clear I am NOT IN ANY WAY suggesting or implying he is a chair-throwing, petrol-drinking, tossbag of a shitstain and will disclaim any responsibility for any such interpretations made here.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 32
grimsby pete
November 6, 2011, 11:02am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,832
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from upthestripes
But how would you know if the poster considered it a good or bad thing to be a Fenty?

Not that Newell isn't a thoroughly decent fella, and I should make it clear I am NOT IN ANY WAY suggesting or implying he is a chair-throwing, petrol-drinking, tossbag of a shitstain and will disclaim any responsibility for any such interpretations made here.

I think we should all be very very nice to each other and to every member of the football club that was once known and feared as  the great GRIMSBT TOWN,

No ?

Or should we just tell the truth and speak our minds ?

Or we could all just fack off, then what would happen?

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 32
upthestripes
November 6, 2011, 11:08am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Well roughly half of us already have Pete! Did you go to Bath?

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 32
grimsby pete
November 6, 2011, 11:11am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,832
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from upthestripes
Well roughly half of us already have Pete! Did you go to Bath?

No Ian, I only have a shower.

I do not know why but I will go to see us lose at Cambridge.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 32
Cod Almighty T shirt man
November 6, 2011, 11:38am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +3 / -1
I'm with the Jon the Boardster. He's rarely wrong (except when he is of course).

Fenty of the week.

There I've said it.

Made me feel better than James Brown.

Take me to the bridge (and throw me off).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 32
mariner91
November 6, 2011, 12:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,740
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from RoboCod

Really ? Surely it's down to the individual goblin...maybe he's quite relaxed about having people like his bottom ?
Just shows what a minefield this libel thing is though, even before you bring goblin body parts into it.

I don't think there is any evidence to suggest that Fernux, as he spelt it, is a goblin or that he likes arse.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 32
ska face
November 6, 2011, 2:01pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,766
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from upthestripes

Was it not our illustrious leader who, alledgedly, had the moment of feng-shui madness?
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 32
GollyGTFC
November 6, 2011, 2:30pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,039
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from cleeimp
Why all  the slagging off of Fenty some fans are short on memories our decent began around the Huxford days the careless ignorant ba*tard helped by his bottom liking goblin Fenuxe so im ho it would and will take a long time to put things right.
I reckon Mr Fenty should get Buckley to advise the club and him on the football side of the club.utmD

Get your facts right in your comedy posts. Huxford and Furneaux were on opposite sides of the boardroom battle. In fact from my memory Everitt (Chairman) and Huxford were ousted by Dudley Ramsden after being defeated in a vote of no confidence against Furneaux being a director. Dud and co then appointed Peter Furneaux to replace Everitt as Chairman.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 17 - 32
MuddyWaters
November 6, 2011, 2:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,276
Gold Stars: 236
In my opinion, if John Fenty wants to re-assume the position of Chairman, the he should have the good grace to show us what he PLANS to do to bring some pride back into GTFC.

Whether he likes it or not, he has presided over the most disastrous era in the club's history leading to many fans (myself included) deciding to do something else with their hard-earned. If there was a PLAN, not a series of knee-jerk initiatives then I'm sure many would be encouraged to re-visit.
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 32
LeightonMariner
November 6, 2011, 2:50pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Quoted from MuddyWaters
In my opinion, if John Fenty wants to re-assume the position of Chairman, the he should have the good grace to show us what he PLANS to do to bring some pride back into GTFC.

Whether he likes it or not, he has presided over the most disastrous era in the club's history leading to many fans (myself included) deciding to do something else with their hard-earned. If there was a PLAN, not a series of knee-jerk initiatives then I'm sure many would be encouraged to re-visit.

Here here. Well said that man. If he has a credible plan let's here it before his (alleged) return.

When in doubt, start a conspiracy theory  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › In my opinion . . .

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.