4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Helgy
November 6, 2011, 8:32am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
Quoted from Garth

I would be amazed if Holdsworth turned you around this season, but if you accept that turning around equates to staying in this forlorn league then you may be right

Looks like he is slowly best performance in years for me yesterday, 3 new players now just a case of slowly building on that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 34
sutton mariner
November 6, 2011, 8:36am
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
Can't see Lincoln going down, or up.

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 34
RoboCod
November 6, 2011, 8:46am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
A little surprised to see Lincoln fans getting even remotely excited by their 'best performance' so far, good performances have regularly been followed by poor ones where Town are concerned. A narrow win over Barrow, and a 2-2 draw at Bath for two clubs heading for  somewhere just below mid-table come the seasons end and who will continue to torture their fans with baffling inconsistency.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 34
NorfolkImp
November 6, 2011, 2:08pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from RoboCod

Your team, Man City, a mere 2 points behind us ?? Really Aryan, you can't be taken seriously at all these days.

I never realised that you ever did, I'm truly flattered?  

Quoted from RoboCod
A little surprised to see Lincoln fans getting even remotely excited by their 'best performance' so far, good performances have regularly been followed by poor ones where Town are concerned. A narrow win over Barrow, and a 2-2 draw at Bath for two clubs heading for  somewhere just below mid-table come the seasons end and who will continue to torture their fans with baffling inconsistency.

Spot on, hence why I avoid it!

Private Message
Reply: 33 - 34
Garth
November 6, 2011, 6:23pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from Helgy

Looks like he is slowly best performance in years for me yesterday, 3 new players now just a case of slowly building on that.

Hmm! maybe, I think the biggest two games for both of us this season will be against each other, the rest of the season is gone IMO
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln Out

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.