psgmariner
November 2, 2011, 1:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from NorfolkImp

.... you are kidding mate? These bunch of spineless chancers are capable of anything, but certainly not anything like performing at a level that is remotely acceptable to me!

6 easy points over Xmas, I can virtually guarantee it! My only doubt is who will go into Admin first  

That's one battle you may actually win!

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk.....49-detail/story.html

Private Message
Reply: 10 - 34
True iron
November 2, 2011, 10:57pm
Guest User
The mighty GTFC and mighty LCFC and you both laugh at us??? My word.
Reply: 11 - 34
Grim up north
November 3, 2011, 1:19am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +689
Gold Stars: 1
We still laugh because despite us having the shittest teams in our history we still match your support - enough said.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 34
Brisbane Mariner
November 3, 2011, 3:42am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Of course True Iron pops up when we are licking our wounds - just like the rabid traveller dog!

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 34
aldi_01
November 3, 2011, 7:33am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I will always laugh at a scunt...least my house doesn't have wheels

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 34
IMPSTER
November 3, 2011, 5:16pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Quoted from NorfolkImp

.... you are kidding mate? These bunch of spineless chancers are capable of anything, but certainly not anything like performing at a level that is remotely acceptable to me!

6 easy points over Xmas, I can virtually guarantee it! My only doubt is who will go into Admin first  

The way Prescott is talking in the press today,it doesn't look good for us.Even if we don't get relegated this season,we could be booted out the league by going into administration.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 34
Helgy
November 4, 2011, 2:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
I think Holdsworth might just turn us around signed Richard Hinds today and a new director has come on to the board.
People are thinking that a mysterious group of investors will come to our aid,like hell they will who would want to pay at least 600k to wipe out someone elses debt.
Whats required is hard work and graft for a few years but in todays pot noodle society thats not what  people want to hear.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 34
Garth
November 4, 2011, 3:08pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from Helgy
I think Holdsworth might just turn us around signed Richard Hinds today and a new director has come on to the board.
People are thinking that a mysterious group of investors will come to our aid,like hell they will who would want to pay at least 600k to wipe out someone elses debt.
Whats required is hard work and graft for a few years but in todays pot noodle society thats not what  people want to hear.

I would be amazed if Holdsworth turned you around this season, but if you accept that turning around equates to staying in this forlorn league then you may be right
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 34
True iron
November 4, 2011, 7:47pm
Guest User
Can see both your tiny little non league clubs folding leaving one league team in our lovely county
Reply: 18 - 34
Helgy
November 4, 2011, 7:57pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
Quoted from Garth

I would be amazed if Holdsworth turned you around this season, but if you accept that turning around equates to staying in this forlorn league then you may be right

Yes that is what i meant, not a starry eyed we will make the play off's lol.The amount of negativity is unreal BSN,admin it gets really boring as we all know we are in trouble yet some seen to feed off it.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln Out

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.