This thread currently has 3,406 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Career Underdogs
October 8, 2011, 9:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -34
Approval: +1
Enough is enough. These managers are rubbish. They are clueless. Inept. Inexperienced. No track record. No pedigree. 5th Choice in Desperation. Out of their depth. Unprofessional. Even unsuccessful as players.

They must go now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
siy2k5
October 8, 2011, 9:31pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
oh bore off ffs

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 36
sutton mariner
October 8, 2011, 9:34pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
intercourse off

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 36
siy2k5
October 8, 2011, 9:34pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Me or CU? lol

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 36
Mariner16
October 8, 2011, 9:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Career Underdogs
Enough is enough. These managers are rubbish. They are clueless. Inept. Inexperienced. No track record. No pedigree. 5th Choice in Desperation. Out of their depth. Unprofessional. Even unsuccessful as players.

They must go now.

Rubbish? Give them time.
Clueless..Inept? You are with this post...and we aint got no fackin' money.
Inexperienced? All managers start somewhere.
No track record? Promotions with Boston and Ilkeston.
No pedigree? See track record.
5th choice in desperation? You'd be the last resort.
Unprofessional? So were you 'leaking information' about contracts being drawn up for new signings....information that was mostly excrement anyway.

Next?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 36
wigworld
October 8, 2011, 9:48pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Did you go today, CU?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 36
siy2k5
October 8, 2011, 10:57pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Course he didn't

Quoted from marinerian

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 36
Poojah
October 8, 2011, 11:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +30,047
Gold Stars: 1,535
Who exactly is going to sack them?

Genuine question.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 36
Bullitt
October 8, 2011, 11:29pm
Guest User
Quoted from Poojah
Who exactly is going to sack them?

Genuine question.

...and replace them?

CU probably got us promoted on Football Manager and reckons he is the dogs ballsack.
Reply: 8 - 36
DarleyGY
October 8, 2011, 11:36pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -3
No.

What we need, more than ever in the last ten or twenty years, is a period of stability. In our haste over the last decade to return to the championship, we have scrambled for the best of whatever we can get, all the while not getting it, settling for second or third best, and when they don't immediately work out, they are shipped off, and new people are brought in, leaving us with an unstable club, with a manager that knows he's going to get the sack if he doesn't bring success immediately, and players that know they're going to be kicked out by January if they don't kick of the season with a running start, all down to a board and a fanbase desperate for whatever success they can find in the short term.

Grimsby needs several years in which Scott and Hurst are allowed full control over which a manager should have control of. We should not change managers, or insult players who do do work out off the bat. The fans should be listened to, but they should NOT be catered to. One of the bonuses of being a fan is that you can say what you like in sadness, anger and rage, things which, when you sit down and think about, are stupid, and if what you demanded occurred, the club would be much worse off.

Give Rob and Scott three years and a decent playing budget, then judge them on their successes or failures over that period of time. Nothing good will come of fickle or part time fans screaming for change after such a short period of time. You can never get anything right by some people, and when the league is in full swing, those people stick out like a cat in a kennel. Some of the threads I see on this forum amaze, sadden and disgust me, and those that post these threads have no right to call themselves respectable, sensible Grimsby Town supporters.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 36
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Enough is enough

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.