Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,941
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from woodi147

Have you been or your hols aswell for the last month

Working S E Asia.........Back to BP in Nov  

POS    P W D L  F   A    W D L F A  GD  POINTS
Woods excrement………………....  7th   14 4 1 2 10 6     2 3 2 9 11 +2    22
The other blokes excrement.. 15th  14 4 0 3 14 11   1 2 4 3 11  -5    17
They have well sorted out "the excrement they were left"  

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 36
sands
October 9, 2011, 9:09am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +0 / -7
Approval: +1
with woods in charge we would never have gone up,with h/s i think next year we will be up there.as for what they where left with a decade of pure failure and neg vibe.fenty out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 36
Manchester Mariner
October 9, 2011, 10:14am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,827
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from Career Underdogs
Enough is enough. These managers are rubbish. They are clueless. Inept. Inexperienced. No track record. No pedigree. 5th Choice in Desperation. Out of their depth. Unprofessional. Even unsuccessful as players.

They must go now.

Yeah! Sack them now and if the next manager comes in and doesn't do any good within 10 games sack them too, the club cant fail as long as they sack at least one manager per season, oh wait.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 36
Biccys
October 9, 2011, 10:27am
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from DarleyGY

Give Rob and Scott three years and a decent playing budget, then judge them on their successes or failures over that period of time. Nothing good will come of fickle or part time fans screaming for change after such a short period of time.

Rob and Scott? ha! You are John Fenty and I claim my £4! (we've got no facking money remember? He made that same mistake after their I introductory press conference I seem to recall!

Anyway, Fwiw I completely agree with you. Also I hope now Fenty isn't the fan in the boardroom there will be a period of stability in the managers. I hope the new chair recognises the decline is directly related to having a new manager every 5 minutes and arrests it.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 24 - 36
rancido
October 9, 2011, 11:51am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,668
Gold Stars: 102
Enough is enough. These managers are rubbish. They are clueless. Inept. Inexperienced. No track record. No pedigree. 5th Choice in Desperation. Out of their depth. Unprofessional. Even unsuccessful as players.

They must go now.

These are the sort of remarks I've come to expect from CU. For what it's worth if we hadn't got the "Mighty Duo " from Boston towards the end of the season then I think they would have got them promoted. That would have them managing a side in our division , a feat which contradicts all the statements made i.e. inexperienced ,no track record , clueless and inept.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 36
bradzmilne
October 9, 2011, 12:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,433
Gold Stars: 30
We lost a game, get a grip.

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 36
oldun
October 9, 2011, 1:25pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
OK fans want to see town win on a regular basis, but is it not possible to actually go to a game and enjoy it even if town don't win? Is winning the only enjoyment, if so the majority of fans accross all leagues are going to have a mserable time. Why do they go?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 36
wigworld
October 9, 2011, 2:04pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from oldun
OK fans want to see town win on a regular basis, but is it not possible to actually go to a game and enjoy it even if town don't win? Is winning the only enjoyment, if so the majority of fans accross all leagues are going to have a mserable time. Why do they go?

It's a decent argument, oldun, but yesterday was a sh!t game as well!  

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 28 - 36
GrimRob
October 9, 2011, 2:22pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,473
Gold Stars: 115

They must go now.

Total rubbish. It's people like you demanding managers be sacked that got us into the position we're in now. Every single sacking was a step backwards,

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 29 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Enough is enough

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.