ponnyfan
September 18, 2011, 3:36pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from 1600
Be careful..... !

Have you read the terms and conditions ?

http://www.bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?ContentPath=Promotions%2cSoccer%2cPremierLeagueFreeBet

6. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
Oh dear

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 28
GrimRob
September 18, 2011, 4:51pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,452
Gold Stars: 114
Quoted from 1600
Be careful..... !

Have you read the terms and conditions ?

http://www.bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?ContentPath=Promotions%2cSoccer%2cPremierLeagueFreeBet

6. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.

Hmmm, I could have sworn that condition wasn't there earlier. Maybe a few people have been doing it  

I can hardly proclaim innocence having announced my attentions on a public forum.

At least I don't have to watch the second half. 3-0 is harsh on Chelsea.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 11 - 28
80sglory
September 18, 2011, 4:58pm
Guest User
It's possible all is not lost - perhaps they won't notice or enforce it for smaller bets.

3-0 is harsh on Chelsea but that's what Man Utd can do to you - wouldn't say Chelsea are out of it but I could equally see 6 or more if they let their heads drop.
Reply: 12 - 28
GrimRob
September 18, 2011, 5:04pm

I spend hundreds of pounds a year on their site. I'll just take my business elsewhere if they do. I put £2 on Chelsea to win at 150-1 at HT and now it's 3-1  

~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Reply: 13 - 28
ponnyfan
September 18, 2011, 5:05pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from GrimRob

Hmmm, I could have sworn that condition wasn't there earlier. Maybe a few people have been doing it  

I can hardly proclaim innocence having announced my attentions on a public forum.

At least I don't have to watch the second half. 3-0 is harsh on Chelsea.
I cannot see them enforcing that for small bets or small winnings.The whole business plan is to get you to have an account and continue betting.Huge bets with bigger winnings will be subject to scrutiny and then the clause would be invoked.If you have placed a few small bets I hardly feel they will penalise you.Good luck to all who have bet  

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 28
wigworld
September 18, 2011, 5:35pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
So did they pay out then?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 15 - 28
psgmariner
September 18, 2011, 5:56pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
I did £10 on MUFC the another £10 in play on them to win 1st half. Happy days!

Lost a bit on PSG not winning though.

Private Message
Reply: 16 - 28
Shiver
September 18, 2011, 6:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Yeah got paid ~£144 after depositing £100 so unless they take it back later, thanks Rob.

Quoted from aaron rattray
as i said we have known each other since before i was born
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 28
GrimRob
September 18, 2011, 7:07pm

Quoted from ponnyfan
I cannot see them enforcing that for small bets or small winnings.The whole business plan is to get you to have an account and continue betting.Huge bets with bigger winnings will be subject to scrutiny and then the clause would be invoked.If you have placed a few small bets I hardly feel they will penalise you.Good luck to all who have bet  

You are quite right. I have my £100 back plus £9 profit.  

~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Reply: 18 - 28
80sglory
September 18, 2011, 7:08pm
Guest User
Bet365 are a good firm. (as opposed to Ladbrokes or Boylesports who I try to avoid)

I once did an accumulator and chose the right team but wrong fixture later in the week but they still paid me out regardless.  
As it happens they won later in the week too but I didn't know that at the time !
Reply: 19 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Can't lose bet

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.