September 5, 2011, 11:18am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +22 / -1
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from marinette

There is that.

But also, he'd cover more of the goal than any of our other players, and imagine Damian bearing down on you in a one-on-one striking situation... would you be scared?  

Are you fantasising there Marinette?

[color=black]The Ecky 1977
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
Dan
September 5, 2011, 11:38am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +36 / -17
Approval: +551
Quoted from zorro_is_a_Mariner
I like arthur but mwkeoan is a really good keeper and only 22 I think which shows he has great potential... His got a great kick the best I've seen from a town keeper since I've supported them, also got quick hands and his a big presence and commands his area well.

My opinion but I think he is clearly one of our best buys.  

He also let in 5 against Braintree.

Quoted from John Fenty, April 2013
I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
oldun
September 5, 2011, 12:07pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Quoted from marinette
Not been to many games this season, but do we not have a reserve keeper on the bench these days?  If anything happened to our keeper during a game (quite likely given the nature of the league) who would go in goal?  (Damian Spencer please!)  

Veering away from the main point, did I read somewhere that Kenny has been doing match commentaries, and if so, is he any good?  He surely has to be better than Glenn Cockerill?  And who was that strange commentator on RH yesterday?  What has happened to JT?

Oh dear, so many questions, so little time.

Yes Kenny has been doing the summarising at a couple of games recently. He is quite eloquent with his Scottsh accent and makes some good points but rarely criticised his colleagues which is understandable. At least he can put sentences together. He also has his own business apparently, something to do with design and manufacture of goalie gloves. With regard to the Forest Green match commentator, I thought it was wierd, he seemed out of breath all the time, I expected him to keal over any minute. Lucky there was not too much excitement otherwise he would never have coped. Also he kept referring to Liam Heard all through the first half and regularly got the team mixed up.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
zorro_is_a_Mariner
September 5, 2011, 12:11pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +30 / -6
Approval: +1,369
Gold Stars: 4
Yes he did but 1 if that was his fault.

Gtfc all the way
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
pseudonym
September 5, 2011, 6:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from zorro_is_a_Mariner
I like arthur but mwkeoan is a really good keeper and only 22 I think which shows he has great potential... His got a great kick the best I've seen from a town keeper since I've supported them, also got quick hands and his a big presence and commands his area well.

My opinion but I think he is clearly one of our best buys.  
Have you got mwkeoan on the back of your shirt or is it dingle you dyslexic because you missed a 'c' out and put in an 'a'

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 28
ponnyfan
September 5, 2011, 11:24pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from pseudonym
Have you got mwkeoan on the back of your shirt or is it dingle you dyslexic because you missed a 'c' out and put in an 'a'

Picky twit  

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
Tommy
September 5, 2011, 11:34pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from oldun

He also has his own business apparently, something to do with design and manufacture of goalie gloves.

http://www.kagoalkeeping.co.uk/

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 28
STB
September 5, 2011, 11:34pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Kenny Arthur owns a glove manufacturing plant. Why doesn't he make himself some massive gloves to block the whole of the goal?
There are no FA rules on glove size.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
Wrawby_Mariner
September 5, 2011, 11:38pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from ponnyfan
Picky twit  

less of the picky
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kenny Arhtur

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.