Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Where do you live in Grimsby(or surrounding areas)
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 103 Guests

Where do you live in Grimsby(or surrounding areas)

This thread currently has 8,694 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
gobby
September 21, 2011, 9:00pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +776
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from ponnyfan
Any relation to Marie Fitzpatrick ?

Long time ago Ponny and was too busy learning how to thieve and burgle at the grand age of 5 than who was shagging who
UTMM

The Icenian Predicition League  CHAMPION 2016/17
Beat The Clock Champion 2020/21 🏆 👏

My old man said follow the Town
And dont dilly dally on the way
We'll take Scunny in half a minute
We'll take Lincoln and all thats in it!

One Step Beyond.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 101
sweetGTFC
September 22, 2011, 9:49pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Higham Ferrers, Northants.  Left GY in 1985, returned briefly in 1998 following a marriage breakdown but left again later the same year.  Travelled around a fair bit in the South East mainly purely for work reasons.  No desire to ever move back to Grimsby but that isn't a slur on the Town or the people, I simply couldn't earn the same money if I moved back.  As for the crime issue, well...... I travel an awful lot with my job with the main area's being Bristol, Oxford, Rochdale, Peterborough and Stafford.  I also visit Grimsby for family and football reasons.  In spite of the fact that my local accent has never left me I still feel safer in Grimsby than in any of the other places.  Mind you, my Mother lives in a posh part (Bargate area) so the closet snob in me is perhaps influencing my opinion.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 101
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Where do you live in Grimsby(or surrounding areas)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.