Freemoash88
July 15, 2011, 5:36pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
Bloody Hell,

It's not the end of the world people. Connell has gone we havent been robbed we got a decent fee for him. Would you rather wait till the end of the Season and let him leave and get nothing for him?

Agreed we would all of liked him to stay but we got goal scorers all over the pitch by the looks of things. Hearn could be the man with them goals. I'm sure if he bagged in 30 this Season we would all forget about Connell. I'm sure Hearn will score his fair share if not more, we have Coulson, Disley, Artus, Church, Spencer, who will i'm sure will all contribute. Plus if sources are true S&H might have another Striker on there way in.

Look to the future we have 2 gaffers doing things we haven't seen since Slade times.

Lets just move on and get behind the boys.

Logged Offline
Private Message
cod.gtfc
July 15, 2011, 5:37pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Amen to that
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 22
July 15, 2011, 5:37pm
Guest User
WELL SAID !
Reply: 2 - 22
Wrawby_Mariner
July 15, 2011, 5:40pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Can't argue with a word of it
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 3 - 22
Garth
July 15, 2011, 5:42pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,939
Gold Stars: 27
ON THE BALL with that comment well said
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 22
Grim up north
July 15, 2011, 5:43pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +694
Gold Stars: 1
Well said .
The King is dead, long live the King.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 22
cleeimp
July 15, 2011, 5:56pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Quoted from Freemoash88
Bloody Hell,

It's not the end of the world people. Connell has gone we haven't been robbed we got a decent fee for him. Would you rather wait till the end of the Season and let him leave and get nothing for him?

Agreed we would all of liked him to stay but we got goal scorers all over the pitch by the looks of things. Hearn could be the man with them goals. I'm sure if he bagged in 30 this Season we would all forget about Connell. I'm sure Hearn will score his fair share if not more, we have Coulson, Disley, Artus, Church, Spencer, who will I'm sure will all contribute. Plus if sources are true S&H might have another Striker on there way in.

Look to the future we have 2 gaffers doing things we haven't seen since Slade times.

Lets just move on and get behind the boys.

I agree with you M8 100% and a good post I am proud off Fenty and SE&H for the way they held out for a good payment wounder if there are any add ons.
I don't think he will be missed as we have.some good player that have been brought in I have a funny feeling that we may bring in that colored player who was supposed to signed for Boston Dayle I think he's called.
life go's on cleefish UTMM  

cleefish
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 22
GrimsbyOllie
July 15, 2011, 6:14pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +31 / -3
Well said mate!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 22
80sglory
July 15, 2011, 6:23pm
Guest User
Quoted from Freemoash88
Agreed we would all of liked him to stay

It doesn't sound like it.

I bet if Fenty had come flat out and said "he's staying that's it", most fans would have agreed with it.

Reply: 8 - 22
samg
July 15, 2011, 6:34pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +17 / -2
Approval: +373
Gold Stars: 7
AC may have gone but my season ticket still sits proud on the kitchen top - i for one are fully commited to the season ahead and will get behind the team and gaffers come rain or shine!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 22
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › It's Not the end of the World

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.