Green27
April 26, 2010, 4:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from Claretsmad
Another brilliant post from poojah, I thought the first was epic but this just tops it.
As a Burnley fan we've been through it all but never dropped into non-league so I can't think how your feeling.
Relegation feels like a kick square in the balls to me. Absolutely sickening.
Hope you's bounce back. ATB

UTC  

It's what happens when you get Brian Laws as a boss.

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 124
TheDoc
April 28, 2010, 7:04pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Come on lads, now you're 'only' going to beat Barnet on saturday! I'll be cheering you, that's for sure!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 124
Marinerdan
April 28, 2010, 7:21pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +15 / -1
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 17
122,000 views! Just to put it in perspective thats enough people to fill Stamford Bridge three times!

Well done Poojah!

UTM

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 124
gunner2474life
April 30, 2010, 10:51am
Coke Drinker
great post. i feel your hurt. thats what it means to be a real fan, no matter who you support. good luck for next season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 124
frankfurt gull
April 30, 2010, 11:48am
Coke Drinker
best of luck against barnet tomorrow! now that torquay are safe I will be following the text of your game live. my tip 2-0 for grimsby
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 124
natjpeters
April 30, 2010, 10:50pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from Well_till_i_die
Motherwell fan here...

We currently compete in the spl which is basically as non league as it gets, so much of what you said poojah struck home motherwell as club are always operating on the basis that it will only take one season of relegation to be the final nail in the coffin to our wee club which we love so dearly.

This thread reminds me off the season when we were a dead cert for relegation and our then manager Alex Mcleish resigned to take up the post off fellow relegation candidates hibs.

The sinking feeling that came when he left after the season before having split the old firm for the first time in god knows when, to then be left high and dry .....

So i have to say alex mcleish can intercourse OFF as they went down that year and we stayed up mon the fishies for next year i'll be looking out all the best!!!!!

As a Birmingham fan, all I can say is:

"Alex McLeish is an intercoursing genius!"

Best Manager I've ever seen at my club
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 124
Northy69er
May 1, 2010, 10:03am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +4 / -4

12th March 2011 - The day I realised we would be a Non League club for a minimum 2 seasons!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 124
masujopa
May 2, 2010, 8:41am
Coke Drinker
As I said when I posted my original support Poojah,....Keep the faith!!

This lifelong Ram has never wanted Burton Albion to lose before.  Good luck you Mariners.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 124
Metro NYC
May 2, 2010, 9:00pm
Coke Drinker
Cheers to you poojah, for quite possibly the greatest football rant of all time.

My club is New York Red Bulls, the red-headed illegitimate step child of MLS.  We are and have been a gigantic case study in how to fuck up running a football club.  We won a grand total of 5 matches last year.  5.  We are named after a motherfucking energy drink, and our crest is nearly the same as on the can.  Our security stewards have gotten away with racism and assault on our own fans, we've been third tenants playing on a plastic pitch with gridiron lines on it, we've had 13 coaches in 14 years, and we have zero championship trophies to our name.  The only thing we as fans have to hold on to, is that they are our disaster.  It's in my blood, and I can't quit my club, just can't.  It appears as if things have turned around for us now, and we have built a brand new ground on our sugar swilling overlords dime.  For once, we might not be excrement (we're 5-1), and just thumped the cousin fuckers of dc united.  I cannot say I know what it feels like to stare at relegation as it doesn't exist here.  If it did, we would've been relegated four times in our 14 year history.  But I'm pulling for you and Grimsby to stay up in league football.  

Good luck to all of you, and I hope you take over the Pirelli Stadium.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 124
axfaxf
May 4, 2010, 10:34am
Coke Drinker
Registered after I got linked to this thread from a danish pokerforum(?).

Just to say : What a great read.Please never stop ranting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 109 - 124
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › World, fúck off

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.