RonMariner
May 4, 2010, 1:38pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.41
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,541
Gold Stars: 224
Quoted from frankfurt gull
best of luck against barnet tomorrow! now that torquay are safe I will be following the text of your game live. my tip 2-0 for grimsby

Spot on.

Now what is your tip for Saturday? Please say Grimsby win 2-0, and Rochdale win 2-0!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 124
JazzMariner
May 5, 2010, 11:43am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +8 / -6
Quoted from Metro NYC
Cheers to you poojah, for quite possibly the greatest football rant of all time.

My club is New York Red Bulls, the red-headed illegitimate step child of MLS.  We are and have been a gigantic case study in how to fuck up running a football club.  We won a grand total of 5 matches last year.  5.  We are named after a motherfucking energy drink, and our crest is nearly the same as on the can.  Our security stewards have gotten away with racism and assault on our own fans, we've been third tenants playing on a plastic pitch with gridiron lines on it, we've had 13 coaches in 14 years, and we have zero championship trophies to our name.  The only thing we as fans have to hold on to, is that they are our disaster.  It's in my blood, and I can't quit my club, just can't.  It appears as if things have turned around for us now, and we have built a brand new ground on our sugar swilling overlords dime.  For once, we might not be excrement (we're 5-1), and just thumped the cousin fuckers of dc united.  I cannot say I know what it feels like to stare at relegation as it doesn't exist here.  If it did, we would've been relegated four times in our 14 year history.  But I'm pulling for you and Grimsby to stay up in league football.  

Good luck to all of you, and I hope you take over the Pirelli Stadium.
You make supporting GTFC sound like a walk in the park!! . Good luck to your team as well.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 124
GtfcGarner
May 9, 2010, 8:24pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +31 / -13
Approval: +1,788
Gold Stars: 26
The thread just blew my mind off everything else, how much this club means to the loyal fans who follow them everywhere up the country - im 14 still in school most of my friends support prem clubs because of success when they have never ever been to see there team play - says alot about passion. we don't deserve to be where we are now. Personally i think we will bounce back within 2 years if we get rid of players who just play football as a job - Next year we will be back to winning ways.
---------------------
UP THE MARINERS!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 124
ElkingtonMariner
May 11, 2010, 10:21pm

Down but not out
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -2
go on poojah

Been a mariner for 11 years and im not stopping now
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 124
ElkingtonMariner
May 11, 2010, 10:21pm

Down but not out
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -2
go on poojah

Been a mariner for 11 years and im not stopping now
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 124
Yiddo
May 13, 2010, 1:02pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Non-Plastic Spurs fan in peace. (Like poojah my dad took me down the lane when i was 4 - you don't get much choice in who you end up supporting)

Went to your ground in the 80's for a cup match. Had to join in with the "Sing while your fishing chants", but it was a good night (for us since we won 3-0) and your fans were very welcoming in the pubs before and after the game.

Sad to see you guys go, wish you luck next year
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 124
ollythemariner123
May 14, 2010, 11:41am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
great post
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 124
Devitts front teeth.
May 15, 2010, 2:48pm
Coke Drinker
brilliant post.

So many memories, so many more to come.
UTM! <*((((><
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 117 - 124
rigsby
May 15, 2010, 10:26pm
Coke Drinker
quality post poojah , have not laughed so much in a long time. Definatley the funniest post i have ever read on a footy forum

i doubt it that you could beat this , a very high standard you have set yourself

hilarious , cant wait for your next gem  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 118 - 124
ClarkeEccles7475
May 16, 2010, 1:26pm
Coke Drinker
Welcome to the shithole that is the Blue Square Premier League, i'ts a flipping excrement League thats near impossible to get out of, just ask the likes of Oxford, Luton, Cambridge, York, Wrexham, Kidderminster, Rushden and my club Mansfield Town. The people that run it couldn't organise an alcholics day out at a brewery and will dock your club points if you breath to heavily. Some of the craphole grounds you will go to on your travels will make your place look like Wembly Stadium, and the standard of match officials, well pathetic would be an understatement. But all the best anyway.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 124
13 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › World, fúck off

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.