World, fck off

This thread currently has 100,129 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
EbbsfleetJoe
April 18, 2010, 11:48pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Top post!

You'll be visiting some bad grounds, but you'll also be visiting some good grounds.

Barrow, Hayes and Yeading, Histon and Tamworth are possibly the worst grounds.
Then depending on who goes down and stays up, Gateshead, Us, and Eastbourne aren't good grounds either, ours is good if you get us in the Summer though.

''Wherever the intercourse Ebbsfleet is''
- North Kent.

It's a tough League, so you best be prepared to be staying down here for a while. Not many teams who come down, go straight back up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 124
Marinerz93
April 19, 2010, 12:34am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from EbbsfleetJoe
Top post!

You'll be visiting some bad grounds, but you'll also be visiting some good grounds.

Barrow, Hayes and Yeading, Histon and Tamworth are possibly the worst grounds.
Then depending on who goes down and stays up, Gateshead, Us, and Eastbourne aren't good grounds either, ours is good if you get us in the Summer though.

''Wherever the intercourse Ebbsfleet is''
- North Kent.

It's a tough League, so you best be prepared to be staying down here for a while. Not many teams who come down, go straight back up.

Were not expecting to go straight up Joe, our leader has seen us drop like a stone and we have become a poor poor side that needs a lot of work. We know what to expect from some non league grounds, Daggers & Morecambe to name but two. It's been 10 seasons of decline for us and hopefully we will be able to buy or bring in the type of players that will (1) see us compete and finish in a respectable position and (2) build a squad that will get us promoted in 3-5 seasons.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 124
gobby
April 19, 2010, 7:12am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +772
Gold Stars: 7
Good post, but what if that miracle happens and we stay up I do hope you have another rant prepared if the   impossible happens?
UTMM

The Icenian Predicition League  CHAMPION 2016/17
Beat The Clock Champion 2020/21 🏆 👏

My old man said follow the Town
And dont dilly dally on the way
We'll take Scunny in half a minute
We'll take Lincoln and all thats in it!

One Step Beyond.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 124
Fishbone
April 19, 2010, 2:27pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +172
Gold Stars: 1
Poojah, thanks for summing up how many of us feel and for taking the edge of this sorry mess with your gallows and then some 'humour'/post mortem. Morepeople like you involved in the club and we wouldn't be in this mess.
Thanks fella - chin up!
UTFM!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 124
jerseymariner
April 19, 2010, 2:57pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +6
Yes Poojah!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 124
Ravabelli
April 19, 2010, 5:58pm
Coke Drinker
Great stuff.

Not trying to trump your 'existential angst' but believe me we've had it a lot worse over Newport County over the last few decades and we are dead pleased to be playing at last as high(!) as the Conference Premier next season. Though we all want to get back to league there is a good atmosphere in non-league and supporters have less restrictions imposed on them. Last time I was at a conference game I recall having a pint watching from almost the touchline, something impossible then in league. Gave the linesman some abuse about what his wife may be doing that afternoon and he gave me immediate shyt back, then talked to me about what I thought was a dodgy decision afterwards in the Club.

Enjoy it. For us it'll be great playing teams like yours again. I'll feck off now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 124
EbbsfleetJoe
April 19, 2010, 6:09pm
Coke Drinker
Yeah, that's fair enough.
If it wasn't for Luton's sudden turn in form, they'd be struggling to get play-offs. Chester have just gone further down, Wrexham, Mansfield, Rushden, Cambridge and Oxford have failed to go back up. This League gets stronger and stronger each year, and bigger clubs are dropping down, making it harder for little clubs like us. I just hope we'll be here next season, Grimsby could be a good day out.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 124
Germane Host
April 19, 2010, 9:26pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Legend.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 124
MFC Bol
April 19, 2010, 9:52pm
Coke Drinker
You are what football is all about. So flipping what, that we support excrement football teams, our support is real support, keep the faith, and good luck.
Bob the Millwall fan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 124
supertown
April 19, 2010, 10:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,437
Gold Stars: 53
this is as good as the original. Brill
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 124
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › World, fck off

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.