Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 193 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,318 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Next All Recommend Thread
jungleland
January 30, 2010, 6:21pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +124

i wish you to girls would take it somewere else
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 6:27pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
Dave, I have the utmost admiration for you as a footballer and I previously said I collected your autograph in 1972 in my promotional souvenir booklet which I still treasure. I, too am a Town fan and my original post was about how the post was being run. The Conservative  poster was alongside the club, therefore mixing football and politics even though it is on the Cons Club fence it alongside Town advertising hoardings. The aggressive posts I am receiving from a certain poster are utterly unjustified and could be deemed as cyber bullying. Why are you jumping on the bandwagon as to my private financial details Dave?

So when did you last pay .....DRUM ROLL>>>>>>>

INCOME TAX
NATIONAL INSURANCE
COUNCIL TAX

IN YOUR OWN TIME, MATE..........

Take your time, TIM, COME ON, IT'S AN OPEN ENDED QUESTION...............

Private Message
Reply: 111 - 736
ginnywings
January 30, 2010, 6:35pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from grangemariner

So when did you last pay .....DRUM ROLL>>>>>>>

INCOME TAX
NATIONAL INSURANCE
COUNCIL TAX

IN YOUR OWN TIME, MATE..........

Take your time, TIM, COME ON, IT'S AN OPEN ENDED QUESTION...............

Fu(king boring question.

Who gives a fu(k?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 736
barralad
January 30, 2010, 6:37pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,297
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from ginnywings

Fu(king boring question.

Who gives a fu(k?

Exactly!!

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 736
Steve Thomas
January 30, 2010, 7:44pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Tim, stick to football talk please. Dave Boylen your as bad as Tim, its a football site, what has Tim's finances, career prospects got to do with you?
Most people in Grimsby know all councillors do is make promises that they don't keep and take every opportunity to get their faces in the paper.
So go fight your political differences in the appropriate arena (public toilet) and leave this site and its contributors to focus on whats important.
UTM    
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 736
TimMickleburgh
January 30, 2010, 8:11pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Steve, you're absolutely right. My original post was about football; just the way the Chairman was trying to influence fans. 'grangemariner', even though you have been extremely personal and abusive towards me; I offer you the hand of friendship as a true Town fan therefore I salute you. Come have a drink with me sometime.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 736
oldfootballer
January 30, 2010, 8:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +21 / -2
Approval: +8
Steve, you're absolutely right. My original post was about football; just the way the Chairman was trying to influence fans. 'grangemariner', even though you have been extremely personal and abusive towards me; I offer you the hand of friendship as a true Town fan therefore I salute you. Come have a drink with me sometime.

From my point of view end of story, it has gone on to long, last Post.
OLDFOOTBALLER

when the ball is on the ground everybody is the same size its what you do with the ball that matters m/http/thisis.co.uk/274236/signature/gtfc-soldier-aphanfc
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 736
joey grimble
January 30, 2010, 9:08pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
I offer you the hand of friendship as a true Town fan therefore I salute you. Come have a drink with me sometime.

That’s a nice offer innit!  

I’d call that an invitation to social bonding, yeah that’s it social bonding, being ‘socially forgiving.’

Give our new boy ‘grangemariner’ some credit, he only registered yesterday day @ 4 / 24pm and he’s done 31 postings in little more than 24 hrs with an early start this morning at 9 / 55am.

Cannot understand why in 31 posting he mentions no reference to today’s match.  

Anyroad my vision of this bonding is below…………

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/megacleo/grangetim.jpg[/IMG]

Wonder who’s on top………..

As old footballers say’s end of story  but it did have an element of amusement on the run up to today’s game, dinnit……

This posting contains my own personal views and I will not take any responsibility for the misuse and/or misinterpretation of the material as it contains moaning, bitching, ranting, b*llshit and is prone to minor perversity and huge prejudices. It is purely for informative and/or entertainment purposes. Lastly, I have nothing to prove, and I reserve the right to be as pointless or as serious as I like. ifunowatimean...  
Private Message
Reply: 117 - 736
grangemariner
January 31, 2010, 10:49am
Table Wine Drinker
I still think the lazy twit should get a job rather than sponge off decent society, he is a completely amoral parasite, his bare faced cheek defies belief.
Private Message
Reply: 118 - 736
grangemariner
January 31, 2010, 10:51am
Table Wine Drinker

Why would I want to have a drink with someone who is stealing my money?
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.