Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 217 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,316 views. Print
74 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 5:08pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
Why do I have to answer to him? I am not a 'scrounger'; I do not rely upon others for a pint or a Town ticket. I have not been very well for a few years now but still try and contribute to society by volunteering my services for various groups in the area.

When did you last pay income tax, National insurance, council/poll tax?

WHEN?

BUM.
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 736
1mickylyons
January 30, 2010, 5:09pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,389
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from grangemariner

When did you last pay income tax, National insurance, council/poll tax?

WHEN?

BUM.

I bet your a Bus driver.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 736
rancido
January 30, 2010, 5:09pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,617
Gold Stars: 96
Why do I have to answer to him? I am not a 'scrounger'; I do not rely upon others for a pint or a Town ticket. I have not been very well for a few years now but still try and contribute to society by volunteering my services for various groups in the area.

But surely if you can volunteer your services for various groups then you can also use your services in employment.Just a thought.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 736
Green27
January 30, 2010, 5:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
I hate to say it but its been scientifically proven by those boffins at Cod Almighty that Town do better under the Tories. No wonder I'm bi-polar.

http://www.codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?page=patb-20040324

Yet we went to Wembley in 1998 and 2008 and Cardiff 2006 all under a Labour Goverment.

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 736
oldfootballer
January 30, 2010, 5:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +21 / -2
Approval: +8

But he seems to know you quite well, and can you deny some of his accusations Tim again I will say it do not come on this site like you have done and talk about Politics this is a football site not political.
and I will say my proper name Dave Boylen who is a Councillor and I hope that people realise that I am a Grimsby Town supporter not A POLITICIAN when I post on here
oldfootballer

when the ball is on the ground everybody is the same size its what you do with the ball that matters m/http/thisis.co.uk/274236/signature/gtfc-soldier-aphanfc
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 736
TimMickleburgh
January 30, 2010, 5:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Dave, I have the utmost admiration for you as a footballer and I previously said I collected your autograph in 1972 in my promotional souvenir booklet which I still treasure. I, too am a Town fan and my original post was about how the post was being run. The Conservative  poster was alongside the club, therefore mixing football and politics even though it is on the Cons Club fence it alongside Town advertising hoardings. The aggressive posts I am receiving from a certain poster are utterly unjustified and could be deemed as cyber bullying. Why are you jumping on the bandwagon as to my private financial details Dave?

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 736
grimps
January 30, 2010, 5:34pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,136
Gold Stars: 46
I must admit its getting a bit too much now.maybe its time to give it a rest and put our diffrences behind us and bully  proudlock  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 736
Meggy
January 30, 2010, 5:34pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
So............when did you, Tim?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 5:56pm
Table Wine Drinker
Dave, I have the utmost admiration for you as a footballer and I previously said I collected your autograph in 1972 in my promotional souvenir booklet which I still treasure. I, too am a Town fan and my original post was about how the post was being run. The Conservative  poster was alongside the club, therefore mixing football and politics even though it is on the Cons Club fence it alongside Town advertising hoardings. The aggressive posts I am receiving from a certain poster are utterly unjustified and could be deemed as cyber bullying. Why are you jumping on the bandwagon as to my private financial details Dave?

I'm thinking of standing as an Indepedent, my poster campaign will be draped outside Blundell Park with the message MICKLEBURGH ISN'T WORKING, it was relevant 30 years ago and by his standards will be in 30 years time!
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 736
grangemariner
January 30, 2010, 6:17pm
Table Wine Drinker

I disagree with Dave Boylen's Politics, I would never knock him as footballer or as a person, hand on heart Dave Boylen might be a Manc but he's pretty much sweated his soul out for this region, I know he cares about Grimsby and as much he has earned my respect and as much as I disagree with his politics, I would gladly share a pint with him.

Mickleburgh? Forget it. No respect, end of story.
Private Message
Reply: 109 - 736
74 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.