This thread currently has 5,147 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
nedsnags
March 15, 2023, 8:49am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +70
Gold Stars: 24
Having supported Town for nearly 60years through thick and thin and been to hundreds of games home and away.The last 12 months have just been incredible.The never say die attitude and f—k you were from Grimsby shown by the players and supporters alike makes me proud to say I’m a Grimsby Town supporter.Come Sunday when Luke leads the players out I’m sure I will have a lump in my throat and a tears in my eyes.Whatever the result  they have done us proud and achieved something that will probably never be repeated.Thanks for the memories Up The Mariners Forever.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Hagrid
March 15, 2023, 9:28am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,517
Gold Stars: 544
thought this was going to be about a fesitval down in Brighton this weekend!  

but thats a wonderful post!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 38
March 15, 2023, 9:36am
Guest User
Quoted from nedsnags
Having supported Town for nearly 60years through thick and thin and been to hundreds of games home and away.The last 12 months have just been incredible.The never say die attitude and f—k you were from Grimsby shown by the players and supporters alike makes me proud to say I’m a Grimsby Town supporter.Come Sunday when Luke leads the players out I’m sure I will have a lump in my throat and a tears in my eyes.Whatever the result  they have done us proud and achieved something that will probably never be repeated.Thanks for the memories Up The Mariners Forever.

Don't wait another 60 years before you post again.  

I'm sure you've summed up how most of us feel.
Reply: 2 - 38
crusty ole pie
March 15, 2023, 9:47am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,382
Gold Stars: 66
It’s games like Sunday when I look to sky and say Thankyou dad for making me a mariner 60 years ago x
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 38
Rodley Mariner
March 15, 2023, 10:00am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,258
Gold Stars: 180
Great post. Hopefully we'll pull off one of the biggest shocks in cup history but if not and if we get a pasting then I hope everyone can still feel proud and make it loud and clear throughout. We're in an FA Cup quarter final and whatever happens on Sunday that's an amazing achievement that needs to be celebrated and enjoyed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 38
MrThirsty
March 15, 2023, 10:01am
Shandy Drinker
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +236
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from nedsnags

Perfect sentiments for me. I first went in 1967 and have travelled a similar journey to you. There have been many ups and downs and I have to admit if the current owners hadn’t stepped in I would have stopped attending and for me that makes the last 18 months even more special. Whatever happens on Sunday I’m glad I can still be proud to be a Mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 38
cmackenzie4
March 15, 2023, 10:40am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.24
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Win or lose Sunday I will still be proud of this team, we’ve done brilliant to get this far, I do think we’ll see Grimsby back in league 1 within the next few seasons too.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 38
crusty ole pie
March 15, 2023, 10:58am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,382
Gold Stars: 66
I remember the chant back in the 80s possibly at anfield “ we’re proud of you we’re proud would be great if 5000 of us sang this towards the end regardless of the score
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 38
Poojah
March 15, 2023, 11:00am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,878
Gold Stars: 1,523
Quoted from crusty ole pie
I remember the chant back in the 80s possibly at anfield “ we’re proud of you we’re proud would be great if 5000 of us sang this towards the end regardless of the score

Whatever happens, and I mean whatever, those players deserve the biggest and longest standing ovation imaginable. No doubt whatsoever in my mind that they’ll get it.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 38
jamesgtfc
March 15, 2023, 11:17am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,041
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Poojah

Whatever happens, and I mean whatever, those players deserve the biggest and longest standing ovation imaginable. No doubt whatsoever in my mind that they’ll get it.

For the Palace game I was fortunate enough to be in the press box with a poor view of the pitch and the town fans opposite. I could hear you all but couldn't see.

The way all of their fans stayed behind, waited for our players and clapped them off the pitch was a spine tingling moment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 38
Poojah
March 15, 2023, 11:22am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,878
Gold Stars: 1,523
Quoted from jamesgtfc

For the Palace game I was fortunate enough to be in the press box with a poor view of the pitch and the town fans opposite. I could hear you all but couldn't see.

The way all of their fans stayed behind, waited for our players and clapped them off the pitch was a spine tingling moment.

I thought Palace fans were a good bunch, generally.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AllanOgle/status/1081635951124860928

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 38
HertsGTFC
March 15, 2023, 11:36am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
12 months ago we where still unsure whether we’d scrape the play offs and I suspect quite a few of the starters at Brighton on Sunday have worked their nuts off to take us on this journey.

If it ends Sunday like I think in reality it will the squad and staff deserve all the plaudits they’ll surely get from our fantastic support.

Despite some consistent detractors some of whom bizarrely pedal their negativity across social media rather than a seat at a game this club is unified in safe hands and moving forward, days like Sunday are a fitting reward for a club where everyone is on the same page.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 38
lukeo
March 15, 2023, 12:07pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,405
Gold Stars: 149
Quoted from nedsnags

100% this. I also beg every single Mariner at the game, no matter what. Whether we're winning, drawing, losing or making absolute howlers. Stay behind the boys and do what we did at St Mary's and show the world how amazing we are. Utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 38
OddShapedBalls
March 15, 2023, 12:16pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +1,195
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from nedsnags

This calls for a t-shirt, possibly 'p!ss on you, I'm working for Paul Hurst'

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 38
LH
March 15, 2023, 1:17pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,601
Gold Stars: 177
Paul Hurst’s black and white army for the last ten mins regardless of score - we did it to get them over the line at West Ham.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 38
FishOutOfWater
March 15, 2023, 2:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,578
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from crusty ole pie
It’s games like Sunday when I look to sky and say Thankyou dad for making me a mariner 60 years ago x

Today would have been my dad's birthday and our current run has had my head all over the place thinking about what he would have made of our current situation

He got me in to supporting Town and while I never saw them play at the level he did ( he was at that Old Trafford semi final ) he instilled one thing in me....

Grimsby Til I Die..... and maybe beyond in a Black & White heaven 🖤🤍🖤
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 15 - 38
Bignic69
March 15, 2023, 2:33pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +540
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Great post. Hopefully we'll pull off one of the biggest shocks in cup history but if not and if we get a pasting then I hope everyone can still feel proud and make it loud and clear throughout. We're in an FA Cup quarter final and whatever happens on Sunday that's an amazing achievement that needs to be celebrated and enjoyed.

This.
Need to sing and cheer from start to finish, which I’m sure we will do. In this instance we have no right to get on the players’ backs. It’s gonna be tough but we’re from Grimsby who the intercourse are you.

Back of the net
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 38
Mariner John
March 15, 2023, 2:51pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +634
Gold Stars: 54
Sometimes, just sometimes dreams come true. Could we, I mean it's 90 minutes. #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 38
cmackenzie4
March 15, 2023, 4:31pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.24
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Today would have been my dad's birthday and our current run has had my head all over the place thinking about what he would have made of our current situation

He got me in to supporting Town and while I never saw them play at the level he did ( he was at that Old Trafford semi final ) he instilled one thing in me....

Brilliant that Tim 👌  that post got a gold star from me mate.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 38
lukeo
March 15, 2023, 4:57pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,405
Gold Stars: 149
Harry Haddock ✔️
Black-and-white balloons ✔️
Beach ball ✔️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 38
The Yard Dog
March 15, 2023, 8:03pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,516
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Maybe like your dad, you might get to see Town in the semi-final.

RIP all past mariners fans.

Enjoy the view from above.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 38
aldi_01
March 15, 2023, 11:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Pride, a funny thing really. I’m always proud to say I’m from Grimsby, I’m always proud to say I’m a town fan.

However, over the last 20/25 years I’ve not been proud of things the club have done. I’ve not been proud of the way we played, the lacklustre performances, the unprofessional professionals stealing a living. The disregard for fans, our place in the league. The list is endless.

But when I think about pride, when I think about town, even in the dark days I was proud. I just think the degree of pride varies.

We played a league game last night, I’m buzzing we won, but for once, I didn’t care. Sunday is our day. It’s there for the taking and under the stewardship of Hurst, I give us a chance. And dya know what? Even if we get tonked, I know we’ll fight for everything and give our all. We’ll all be proud. This is a different pride, a pride and sense of excitement, anticipation and joy we all deserve. It’s different to a playoff final in so much that the pressure is different.

We’ll all be proud, we’ll all be singing our hearts out as the team trot out…it’ll be one of those moments. Moments, that as a lower league fan you dream about, you cherish…they don’t come around very often…

So yeh, I’m proud to be a town fan every single day but right now, the pride is off the scale…I’d imagine it is and will be for every single fan. Who knows, we might win. Perhaps getting to the semi final will be more fun than playing it…who knows.

This is our time. Enjoy it. Savour it. Embrace it. Remember, had it or been for some kamikaze defending, we’d be in the conference. We wouldn’t be here, we wouldn’t be having all this.

We should all be proud. Happy. Excited…

Spare a thought for one man; the past was yours, but the futures mine, the futures ours John…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 38
HertsGTFC
March 16, 2023, 8:01am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from aldi_01
Pride, a funny thing really. I’m always proud to say I’m from Grimsby, I’m always proud to say I’m a town fan.

However, over the last 20/25 years I’ve not been proud of things the club have done. I’ve not been proud of the way we played, the lacklustre performances, the unprofessional professionals stealing a living. The disregard for fans, our place in the league. The list is endless.

But when I think about pride, when I think about town, even in the dark days I was proud. I just think the degree of pride varies.

We played a league game last night, I’m buzzing we won, but for once, I didn’t care. Sunday is our day. It’s there for the taking and under the stewardship of Hurst, I give us a chance. And dya know what? Even if we get tonked, I know we’ll fight for everything and give our all. We’ll all be proud. This is a different pride, a pride and sense of excitement, anticipation and joy we all deserve. It’s different to a playoff final in so much that the pressure is different.

We’ll all be proud, we’ll all be singing our hearts out as the team trot out…it’ll be one of those moments. Moments, that as a lower league fan you dream about, you cherish…they don’t come around very often…

So yeh, I’m proud to be a town fan every single day but right now, the pride is off the scale…I’d imagine it is and will be for every single fan. Who knows, we might win. Perhaps getting to the semi final will be more fun than playing it…who knows.

This is our time. Enjoy it. Savour it. Embrace it. Remember, had it or been for some kamikaze defending, we’d be in the conference. We wouldn’t be here, we wouldn’t be having all this.

We should all be proud. Happy. Excited…

Spare a thought for one man; the past was yours, but the futures mine, the futures ours John…

Love this post Aldi, completely agree with the sentiment.  

As for Sunday games hinge on pivotal moments, there were quite a few on show at St Mary’s. This Hurst side has benefited from several in big games …

- Clifton getting fouled on the edge of the box during injury time at Notts
- Efete getting injured and Cropper coming in brining his “added value” of a throw, which definitely gave Wrexham a sense of karma after Tozer had used similar all season.
- Somone having the calmness not to take a quick throw on the left in the final but getting Cropper to come across and find Dallas for the flick on … “scenes & limbs” followed.

There’s more you could pin point and who knows a pivotal moment could decide Sunday, if it’s in favour of Town again it would be off the scale, if it’s against us then so what all that does is close another completely brilliant chapter of a story book for Hurst & this group which is in my belief far from finished.

UTM!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 38
wuffing
March 16, 2023, 8:12am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +851
you must all stop now......I'm welling up....

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 38
The red and grey98
March 17, 2023, 9:45am
Coke Drinker
Approval: +13
Gold Stars: 1
On this mornings school run, red nose day thing.
Town tops & colours absolutely dominated,  only one prem top. How things have changed. That made me bloody proud.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 38
mariner91
March 17, 2023, 10:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,769
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from The red and grey98
Town tops & colours absolutely dominated,  only one prem top. How things have changed. That made me bloody proud.

And that bodes incredibly well for the future.

I know it's highly unlikely....but just imagine we did the impossible on Sunday....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 38
Rodley Mariner
March 17, 2023, 10:03am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,258
Gold Stars: 180
Quoted from mariner91

I know it's highly unlikely....but just imagine we did the impossible on Sunday....

Time to dream mate! We all know it probably won't but for the next 48 hours it is all about 'just imagine if it did'.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 38
jamesgtfc
March 17, 2023, 10:21am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,041
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from The red and grey98

My kids school are so boring. Didn't dress up for World Book Day, absolutely nothing about Comic Relief. My kids have been unable to attend on every strike day so far.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 38
Mayaman
March 17, 2023, 10:49am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,442
Would be nice to celebrate a goal at least.   I hope we have a go at 'em   I will be in a pub so any watery eyes will be down to the cigarette smoke.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 38
immariner
March 17, 2023, 12:07pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 62
Since I've been supporting Town from 2000/01 I've never known everyone to feel so engaged with the football club. Could never quite understand how we were only getting 4/5000 in the Championship (first division as was). So despite being mostly shite for 20 years and a whole generation of fans under 25 not able to remember when we were half decent, it's quite amazing that we're now pulling 6000+ regularly in division 4. It's ace being a Town supporter right now and I've not felt like that in a very long time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 38
The red and grey98
March 17, 2023, 12:10pm
Coke Drinker
Approval: +13
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from mariner91

Absolutely does. Imagine, dream (I'am not the only one) we got a result Sunday,  that really would put us even more on the map.
Off bringing up kids. The last year has shown me what a powerful thing , pride hard work Shere bloody mindness can be.
Think I might make sodomist lugs watch Waterfalls pep talk from the end Off normal time ( pof) over & over again.
Ps please forgive my dyslexia.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 38
heppy88
March 17, 2023, 12:30pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Quoted from jamesgtfc

My kids school are so boring. Didn't dress up for World Book Day, absolutely nothing about Comic Relief. My kids have been unable to attend on every strike day so far.

Yep, daughter goes to same school. She wanted to wear her Town top today but couldn't, so had to make do with black and white hair ribbons. Even Healing, that has a terrible reputation at present has allowed the kids to wear Town tops.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 38
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
March 17, 2023, 12:35pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,482
Gold Stars: 16
Sitting here trying to concentrate on work, thought I’d have a quick look at the Fishy... Two hours later and I’m still here! Just want to say this club means the whole bloody world to me and I’m so proud. UTM - Onwards to Brighton!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 38
The Caterham Mariner
March 17, 2023, 3:44pm
Exile and Proud..
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +103
Gold Stars: 8
Sitting here trying to concentrate on work, thought I’d have a quick look at the Fishy... Two hours later and I’m still here! Just want to say this club means the whole bloody world to me and I’m so proud. UTM - Onwards to Brighton!

Work !!! Where work i have Crystal Palace fans coming up to me " Are you going?"
" I am watching you lot on Sunday!"
Various messages  of support etc.
Roll on Sunday
UTM

An Exile and Proud  !! UTM
Mariners Trust Life Member.
In the words of my Uncle Fred "You can take the man outta of Grimsby BUT  you can't take the Grimsby!  Out the man!"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 38
PDXMariner
March 17, 2023, 4:03pm
Coke Drinker
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +36
Completely get the feelings here, as i've got exactly the same thoughts. Been a Mariner since my first game in '88, and despite moving halfway across the world, love spreading the word of GTFC. I think my house is the only one in Oregon with a town flag flying the season long... always gets the random Brits when they walk down the street...

It's been great getting random comments from people I know who have seen the town on the TV, even over here, and what's best is it shows the town, and the club in it's best light. I got up this morning and watched the Good Morning Britain clip (shorter than BBC last week mind) and it choked me up a bit to be honest.

Wishing all the Mariners well on Sunday - I'm gutted that I'll be on a ship and won't be able to watch, but I'll have my Town shirt on, and hoping I have signal to keep on top of the score. Whatever the result, the team have done themselves, the town and the club extremely proud. Enjoy the day Mariners - looking forward to replaying the game when i get back, and I'll be thinking of you all.

On a separate note, I'll be over in the UK soon, and have got tickets to the Wimbledon match. I was a mascot for the Exeter game back in May '91, and we did alright that day, so if this kicks off a good run.....  .  

UTM

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 38
OddShapedBalls
March 17, 2023, 4:12pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +1,195
Quoted from heppy88

Yep, daughter goes to same school. She wanted to wear her Town top today but couldn't, so had to make do with black and white hair ribbons. Even Healing, that has a terrible reputation at present has allowed the kids to wear Town tops.

At least your daughter supports town, mine claims to like.....I struggle to even write it....spurs, blegh
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 38
Mayaman
March 17, 2023, 4:44pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,442
Quoted from PDXMariner
Completely get the feelings here, as i've got exactly the same thoughts. Been a Mariner since my first game in '88, and despite moving halfway across the world, love spreading the word of GTFC. I think my house is the only one in Oregon with a town flag flying the season long... always gets the random Brits when they walk down the street...

It's been great getting random comments from people I know who have seen the town on the TV, even over here, and what's best is it shows the town, and the club in it's best light. I got up this morning and watched the Good Morning Britain clip (shorter than BBC last week mind) and it choked me up a bit to be honest.

Wishing all the Mariners well on Sunday - I'm gutted that I'll be on a ship and won't be able to watch, but I'll have my Town shirt on, and hoping I have signal to keep on top of the score. Whatever the result, the team have done themselves, the town and the club extremely proud. Enjoy the day Mariners - looking forward to replaying the game when i get back, and I'll be thinking of you all.

On a separate note, I'll be over in the UK soon, and have got tickets to the Wimbledon match. I was a mascot for the Exeter game back in May '91, and we did alright that day, so if this kicks off a good run.....  .  

UTM

Thought I'd recognized you. Good game that. Two goals for Cockers, If I remember rightly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 38
PDXMariner
March 17, 2023, 4:48pm
Coke Drinker
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +36
Quoted from Mayaman

Thought I'd recognized you. Good game that. Two goals for Cockers, If I remember rightly.

Indeed - 2-1, a promotion and a pitch invasion. Epic day.
Hoping my folks have still got my shirt somewhere back in Gy up in the loft, but who kows and have my signed programme up in the office.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 38
The Caterham Mariner
March 18, 2023, 2:04pm
Exile and Proud..
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +103
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from lukeo

100% this. I also beg every single Mariner at the game, no matter what. Whether we're winning, drawing, losing or making absolute howlers. Stay behind the boys and do what we did at St Mary's and show the world how amazing we are. Utm

You don't need to beg they will have to throw me out after "Town" leave the pitch
UTM

An Exile and Proud  !! UTM
Mariners Trust Life Member.
In the words of my Uncle Fred "You can take the man outta of Grimsby BUT  you can't take the Grimsby!  Out the man!"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 38
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pride

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.