4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
TonySmith
February 19, 2023, 11:32pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +968
Gold Stars: 11
So "big" promotion chasing Northampton Town now have a mere 10 points from their last 11 games and just lost at home to relegation threatened just promoted from the National League "little" Grimsby Town? I wonder if the famous Grimsby Reaper might just be sharpening his scythe ready to claim yet another victim?!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 33
ginnywings
February 19, 2023, 11:38pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Should have beat them at BP too.

Thank them for the 4 points and move on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
Stew0_0
February 20, 2023, 10:59pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +1,194
Gold Stars: 35
Yeah I saw Fox come out and shake Tondeurs hand. On crutches so looks a long term injury for them and probably coincides with there poor form. If the rumoured 5K a week being his salary am sure they saw him as mainstay of the team. But if you look at his previous injury record and combative style, I feel town were lucky to get as many games out of him as we did and back to old record with the cobblers.

Great victory for us and if we can get 4 points out of 6 in the next 2 home games I would be happy with that, starting with a win tomorrow night  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 33
mirrorballman
February 21, 2023, 6:48pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +552
Gold Stars: 8
The more L2 teams I see and managers I hear, the happier I am with Paul Hurst. Swindon were the only team that really turned it on again us and that was when their Premier League flat track bullies were facing 10 men.

PH's not perfect but who is. All told, I can't think of any I'd swap him for in the division.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jon Brady

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.