7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Northbank Mariner
October 20, 2022, 8:20am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172
Well, after flapping it appears I got 2 (potentially the last 2 as venuebox said only 2 remaining)..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 62
Mariner_09
October 20, 2022, 9:43am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.09
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,194
Gold Stars: 55
Quoted from Poojah
Got 2 tickets online no problem. Sweaty palms briefly as the system appeared to be struggling a little bit.

Stressing over tickets to Hartlepool away, eh? Who'd have thought that two or three years ago?

Getting tickets for Harrogate on Boxing Day could be a laugh and a half. That will have much more demand as well, given people like me who can't make many games will be very keen to get there on BD.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 62
HerveJosse
October 20, 2022, 9:45am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,204
Gold Stars: 144
Ticket office opened early and queue nearly all served so if you were going down at 10 suggest you get a move on
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 62
Poojah
October 20, 2022, 9:50am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,878
Gold Stars: 1,523
Quoted from Mariner_09

Getting tickets for Harrogate on Boxing Day could be a laugh and a half. That will have much more demand as well, given people like me who can't make many games will be very keen to get there on BD.

Yep, it’s my closest away day too and a decent opportunity for a few beers in Harrogate town centre beforehand.

I’m prepared to go in the home end if necessary, but even that will be tricky. Signing up to their ticket system and even purchasing tickets for another game is an option, but when a load of Bradford fans tried that they were all cancelled after Bradford shared their ticket database with Harrogate. Not sure how they get round GDPR, but hey ho.

My back up plan is to do just that but using the details of a non-Town supporting mate who lives in Harrogate. By hook or by crook I plan on being at that game.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 62
Corkyefes
October 20, 2022, 10:16am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: -137
Gold Stars: 10
Taken off the website now so assume all sold out...
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 62
Chrisblor
October 20, 2022, 10:48am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,969
Gold Stars: 242
Yep sold out:

https://twitter.com/officialgtfc/status/1583030657877360640

(forgot all about it whoops!)

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 62
Belfast Town
October 20, 2022, 11:39am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +1,700
Gold Stars: 19
Managed to get mine, thanks to help from the Ticket Office to resolve a computer glitch.

Had to sweat a bit as we have flights and accommodation booked. Relieved to say the least!

Can’t wait now - Town away at a new ground for me and a weekend in Newcastle
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 62
Limerick Mariner
October 20, 2022, 1:51pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,744
Gold Stars: 138
Our Saturday away games

Salford - sold out
Stockport - sold out
Hartlepool - sold out
Wimbledon - will sell out
Mansfield - will sell out
Harrogate - will sell out.

Add in home sell outs for Bradford, certainly Donny, home area sell outs probably Salford and Stockport at Christmas as well, possibly Tranmere as well if results go right  - completely unprecedented times...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 62
aldi_01
October 21, 2022, 7:07am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Poojah

Yep, it’s my closest away day too and a decent opportunity for a few beers in Harrogate town centre beforehand.

I’m prepared to go in the home end if necessary, but even that will be tricky. Signing up to their ticket system and even purchasing tickets for another game is an option, but when a load of Bradford fans tried that they were all cancelled after Bradford shared their ticket database with Harrogate. Not sure how they get round GDPR, but hey ho.

My back up plan is to do just that but using the details of a non-Town supporting mate who lives in Harrogate. By hook or by crook I plan on being at that game.

The GDPR thing is weird, as is this obsession with forcing people to stand in certain sections. There’s nothing legal about away fans can only go in one section, with or without whatever made up intelligence clubs and the police claim to have.

How clubs get away with sharing information is beyond me and probably highlights another issue that seemingly only affects football fans. I’m well aware some busy girl private will come here and say ‘if people behaved they wouldn’t need to do it’ but that’s not a justification for doing it, the law and the rules are the same. I’d imagine they argue there’s some loophole which means when you sign up you agree to your information being shared with ‘partners’ or whatever balderdash they claim.

It’s all very odd, and nothing seems to get done about it…out of interest, what is Harrogate average gate? I know clubs don’t want to be over run with away fans but in their case you’d think 2000 of us, all spending £20 would be gladly accepted and eliminates this potential of people trying to trick a system…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 62
lukeo
October 21, 2022, 7:11am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,405
Gold Stars: 149
If people behaved...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 62
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hartlepool tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.