Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Orient tickets
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 260 Guests

Orient tickets

This thread currently has 21,040 views. Print
19 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Recommend Thread
davmariner
July 18, 2022, 7:37am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,970
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from aldi_01

You’ll never get an email. I never got one for any game last year, just screenshotted everything and then just collected or called the ticket office asap…

Venue box is shite, they really need to look at that ASAP.

Useful to know. Thanks.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 184
Happy_Mariner
July 18, 2022, 7:37am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +69
I’ve managed to get two adults and a child. I have two accounts linked to mine. Was slow but got sorted eventually.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 184
Croxton
July 18, 2022, 7:38am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,019
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from MaccasBoots
And apparently the tickets are only available for collection from the ticket office? This on top of the 500 tickets online limit is really disappointing from an exile's point of view, feels a bit like the club aren't taking us into account if I'm honest

I think I ticked the collection box by mistake. Surely online means they have to offer delivery? Might have to drive over from Sheffield for the Lincoln game or relative collect and post!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 184
Grantham_Mariner
July 18, 2022, 7:38am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,204
Gold Stars: 51
The experience of buying tickets from GTFC.....

......When the frustration builds and I think I might explode - I take a deep breath. I want to shout, have a tantrum and beat my hands on the ground like a toddler. I want to vent, let it out, but I don't want to say words I don't mean, be hurtful. It's just so easy to be cruel in that moment and then the damage is done. So many times I've wanted to unsay things, take it back. I'm learning how to deal with it, but slowly.

Then....

....a feeling of great happiness, triumph and joy.

I got tickets.

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 184
Chrisblor
July 18, 2022, 7:46am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,969
Gold Stars: 242
Quoted from davmariner
Think I’ve managed to get a couple and recorded delivery was an option. Just waiting for email confirmation. But what a flipping nightmare that was. Website barely worked! We can’t have this all season. The club really needs to sort out the ticket office management.

I clicked on delivery, but clearly the server was under so much demand it didn't register it and the amount didn't update to include postage when I clicked through to the checkout. Didn't want to urine about going back trying to correct it when each page was taking about 90 seconds to load so i'm going to have to ring up the ticket office later this week to sort out getting them posted to me. Yet another reason why venuetoolbox is not fit for purpose!

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 184
Davec
July 18, 2022, 7:50am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,455
Gold Stars: 42
I did mine on my phone and apart from waiting 30-45 seconds for each page to load I managed to get a ticket for myself, I can see the venue toolbox system isn't fit for purpose and I hope this is something the club are looking at improving, can a new system just be implemented mid season though?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 184
Ruston AT
July 18, 2022, 7:55am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +426
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
The experience of buying tickets from GTFC.....

......When the frustration builds and I think I might explode - I take a deep breath. I want to shout, have a tantrum and beat my hands on the ground like a toddler. I want to vent, let it out, but I don't want to say words I don't mean, be hurtful. It's just so easy to be cruel in that moment and then the damage is done. So many times I've wanted to unsay things, take it back. I'm learning how to deal with it, but slowly.

Then....

....a feeling of great happiness, triumph and joy.

I got tickets.

Thats ME!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 184
Croxton
July 18, 2022, 7:57am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,019
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from aldi_01

You’ll never get an email. I never got one for any game last year, just screenshotted everything and then just collected or called the ticket office asap…

Venue box is shite, they really need to look at that ASAP.

I got an email receipt from our ticket office. I have to show it on collection which means I have to email it to anyone who collects on my behalf. What a rigmarole.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 184
Bristol Mariner
July 18, 2022, 7:58am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Plan B for us lot in the SW....we'll be there

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 184
aldi_01
July 18, 2022, 8:00am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Croxton

I got an email receipt from our ticket office. I have to show it on collection which means I have to email it to anyone who collects on my behalf. What a rigmarole.

It’s bonkers. I’ve literally never had one, just always go in with the screenshot and get my tickets…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 184
19 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Orient tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.