10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Azimuth
March 18, 2022, 10:50pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +709
Gold Stars: 61
Thanks be to god he wasnt eating cheesy chips, he would have been run out of town!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 91
WOZOFGRIMSBY
March 19, 2022, 4:27am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,023
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Not the leather one again?! I told you not to wear that, especially since you cut your cheek shaving and affected to wear a monacle.

He didn’t have a copy of the ‘fallen Madonna with ZE big boobies’ did he

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 91
stevej7634
March 19, 2022, 6:19am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +64
Erm @Poojah.. I'm 7 hours & 28 minutes into this and awaiting for the McAtee video... it's a very long advert... hopefully i'll get to see it soon as been watching it since about 11pm last night  

Quoted from Poojah

Link here: https://tinyurl.com/jmacatee

I’ll tell you now this video contains some pretty nasty material, so don’t say you haven’t been warned.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 91
lukeo
March 19, 2022, 7:04am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,405
Gold Stars: 149
I wonder if he's travelled with the squad or if he's being left out?  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 91
fishboyUTM
March 19, 2022, 7:52am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,071
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from lukeo
I wonder if he's travelled with the squad or if he's being left out?  

He's done nowt wrong, we need to get promoted. No issue.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 91
lukeo
March 19, 2022, 7:56am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,405
Gold Stars: 149
I'm not for a moment saying he has, usually when someone is under investigation they're left out so i just wondered. I hope not.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 91
Fillipe Noche
March 19, 2022, 7:56am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
It will lead to a pretty damning crisis of trust and respect from the fans, if PH has to leave him out today

A real moral dilemma for supporters in having to consider what is right or wrong, over their enthusiasm for wanting to see the talented footballer making a a big contribution on the pitch.

Not nearly as serious, but it must be similar to how Man Utd fans felt about Greenwood. But nowhere near as serious
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 91
aldi_01
March 19, 2022, 8:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
It will lead to a pretty damning crisis of trust and respect from the fans, if PH has to leave him out today

A real moral dilemma for supporters in having to consider what is right or wrong, over their enthusiasm for wanting to see the talented footballer making a a big contribution on the pitch.

Not nearly as serious, but it must be similar to how Man Utd fans felt about Greenwood. But nowhere near as serious

Football fans are fickle…if Mcatee was excrement nobody would’ve been arsed and they’d have responded pretty much the same way they did to Sears.

Unless he’s been suspended by the club pending an investigation he should play on…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 91
Hagrid
March 19, 2022, 8:07am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,517
Gold Stars: 544

Erm if a player did what greenwood did with all the evidence there to see and hear id want him nowhere near this club
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 91
It Bites
March 19, 2022, 8:18am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,214
Gold Stars: 266

Opinions today and no accusations?
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 91
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mcatee

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.