EvilFish
August 12, 2021, 7:46pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Approval: +597
Gold Stars: 52
Quoted from fishcake63
Be no more now even though we all wanted a 9 , it wont happen got too many players now

You fckin what? What is wrong with you? Going and put your head in a bucket of cold water or something...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 77
aussiej
August 12, 2021, 7:59pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +116
Gold Stars: 17
Don't worry everyone...  This lad Bagapa is your new striker...   no joke...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 77
jamesgtfc
August 12, 2021, 8:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,044
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Davec
Maybe we are signing a number 9 tomorrow? At no point did FN state the next signing was a number 9

Just accept that your mate came on thinking he looked smart because Hurst stated a signing was close.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 77
Davec
August 12, 2021, 8:34pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,455
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Just accept that your mate came on thinking he looked smart because Hurst stated a signing was close.

FN is not my mate, I have never met him before in my life! I don't know him or know anything about him.

But what I do know is that in the past he has PM'd me info on a potential new signings before anybody else has mentioned them and he has been pretty much spot on, although he has not PM'd me ahead of the signings today.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 77
thefish
August 12, 2021, 8:37pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -1
Approval: +2,255
Gold Stars: 67
Quoted from Davec

FN is not my mate, I have never met him before in my life! I don't know him or know anything about him.

But what I do know is that in the past he has PM'd me info on a potential new signings before anybody else has mentioned them and he has been pretty much spot on, although he has not PM'd me ahead of the signings today.

Fenty said that about Alex May…
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 77
Mikey_345
August 12, 2021, 8:45pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +5,580
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Davec

He usually posts general unspecific references which can be made to fit anything after the event..

One of his best hits was that a reference to Harry and Megan was to do with Sousa performing nutmegs, when we were all discussing a potential return of Owen Windsor due to a Twitter rumour at the time.

He also said we were signing a No 9 two weeks ago, then silence.

Look, he may well get info from time to time and even may get some right, lots of us get little bits off info on the odd occasions.. but we don’t come on here to inflate our egos about it. And it’s that ego trip that he goes on which gets peoples backs up like “Getting his pen out”, or things “going across his desk”

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 77
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
August 12, 2021, 8:49pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556
Quoted from Davec

For the benefit of the tape, does PM stand for prostate massage?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 77
OneLove
August 12, 2021, 8:53pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Kayden Pastel Dunn jackson four N's and wears the number 9 for ipswich, surely not but you never no
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 77
BobbyCummingsTackle
August 12, 2021, 8:55pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,320
Gold Stars: 309

For the benefit of the tape, does PM stand for prostate massage?

I didn't know Noche did prostate massages. If he has a gentle touch and big fingers he can be my mate as well.....

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 77
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
August 12, 2021, 9:00pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556

I didn't know Noche did prostate massages. If he has a gentle touch and big fingers he can be my mate as well.....

Good touch for a big man.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 77
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › N N N N NINE

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.