aldi_01
April 30, 2021, 6:14pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Rob_in_Grimsby

No on both as that decision has nothing to do with me and why would it, Why moan about what we have not done in the past but be happy for what they have done now,
all I was doing was replying to someone who said it would be nice to have a new ticket system with the fact they have done that this season.

The Fishy has become a cesspit of negative attacks on anyone with anything positive  

Cesspit of negative attacks or just an ever increasing majority absolutely sick to the back flipping teeth of how flipping embarrassing our beloved club and how absolutely flipping abject that spineless, parasitic, despot, arrogant, condescending, crooked twit has been at running the club.

Ticketing at town has been no different for donkeys years...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 38
DB
April 30, 2021, 7:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.39
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,055
Gold Stars: 391

No on both as that decision has nothing to do with me and why would it, Why moan about what we have not done in the past but be happy for what they have done now,
all I was doing was replying to someone who said it would be nice to have a new ticket system with the fact they have done that this season.

The Fishy has become a cesspit of negative attacks on anyone with anything positive  

I have found the opposite, a very good site for stating your opinions in free speech. What is negative about posts wanting our current regime in charge to get out, beit later than sooner. Even in the GT comments are abound wanting Fenty & Co out.

It all seems rather positive comments to me unless you're a Fentyite.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 38
moosey_club
April 30, 2021, 9:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,325
Gold Stars: 229
Well at least we know what League we will be in now so one less excuse we can use as to why they arent on sale........i wonder if the new owners know any printing companies that wouldnt be caught unaware by a football club requesting some season ticket books before a football season starts  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 38
KingstonMariner
April 30, 2021, 9:51pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from moosey_club
Well at least we know what League we will be in now so one less excuse we can use as to why they arent on sale........i wonder if the new owners know any printing companies that wouldnt be caught unaware by a football club requesting some season ticket books before a football season starts  

There have been so many cockups like this that it’s easy to forget half of them. Someone should collate them all for posterity. Like a morality tale for future generations.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 38
golfer
May 1, 2021, 8:17am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from KingstonMariner

There have been so many cockups like this that it’s easy to forget half of them. Someone should collate them all for posterity. Like a morality tale for future generations.

FishyClapper and I are in the process of writing a new book  "The mistakes of a football club owner "   Advance orders now being taken but be warned it is quite expensive as it contains 2,682 pages in 8 volumes
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 38
KingstonMariner
May 1, 2021, 1:26pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from golfer

FishyClapper and I are in the process of writing a new book  "The mistakes of a football club owner "   Advance orders now being taken but be warned it is quite expensive as it contains 2,682 pages in 8 volumes

The Rise and Fall of the Rollneck Empire?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 38
aldi_01
May 2, 2021, 8:01am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from KingstonMariner

The Rise and Fall of the Rollneck Empire?

“Pilloried” - My part in his downfall...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 38
MuddyWaters
May 2, 2021, 8:31am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,290
Gold Stars: 236

The only negative attacks are against a badly run football club that failed to learn from its previous catalogue of disasters.
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 38
ginnywings
May 2, 2021, 10:41am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548

But it's too little, too late as usual.

We are always playing catch up; reactive instead of proactive. We now have a new ticketing system, but we are non league, so you know, so fooking what?

I can now use my card to enter the ground when we play Boreham Wood or Eastleigh.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 38
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Season Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.