HertsGTFC
April 2, 2021, 6:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
He was embarrassingly bad....I can't say anymore than that apart from that he needs striking off the register of competent EFL officials

Let’s see how good his assessor is or will he be too busy looking at his framed signed vintage class of 92 shirt to see what a sh1t performance that was?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 46
Abdul19
April 2, 2021, 6:22pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,615
Gold Stars: 220
Wouldn't it be funny if he gets demoted and we end up with him in charge for the first game of next season?

No.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 46
Mariner56
April 2, 2021, 7:15pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +276
Gold Stars: 3
Two emails sent from myself and my daughter
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 46
Yoda
April 2, 2021, 7:16pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
e mail sent.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 46
bawarmy
April 2, 2021, 7:48pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +2,021
Gold Stars: 33
I doubt they will listen but the more the merrier. Sent mine too.
I don’t have twitter but it would be nice to ask Gary Neville how much that cost him as it’s as plain as the nose on his face that something wasn’t right about the officials.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 46
Wrights35
April 2, 2021, 8:01pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +1 / -3
Approval: +31
Gold Stars: 5
I must admit I am still in shock about what I saw from the referee and the linesman today. I can honestly say thats the first time ever that the officials were clearly cheating it was unbelievable to watch to be honest. How they was getting away with it and everyone knew they was cheating its disgusting really. Would of been a win no doubt with fair officials I really hope something is done about this but it probably won't be. I have never been so angry watching a football match in my life

In Hurst we trust !!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 46
MrsMariner
April 2, 2021, 8:01pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +449
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Hagrid
Ref for the 4-0 reverse earlier this season. 3 penalties against us, including one which noone on the pitch appealed for

I wonder how often he officiates Salford games
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 46
Stadium
April 2, 2021, 8:13pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Wrights35
I must admit I am still in shock about what I saw from the referee and the linesman today. I can honestly say thats the first time ever that the officials were clearly cheating it was unbelievable to watch to be honest. How they was getting away with it and everyone knew they was cheating its disgusting really. Would of been a win no doubt with fair officials I really hope something is done about this but it probably won't be. I have never been so angry watching a football match in my life

Do you genuinely believe the officials were "cheating" & if so what would be their motive?
I'm edging my bets to say that they were just not very good.
Maybe finishing chances & game management would have delivered three points??

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 46
GrimExile
April 2, 2021, 8:18pm
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,280
Gold Stars: 36
I also was amazed by the ref’s awful decision making today. In fact I’d go as far as to say that it was as bad as I’ve ever seen. However, I don’t think he was consciously biased I just think he was totally incompetent. If he had had a good game then I don’t think anyone would have complained if he’d sent off Payne for sarcastically applauding him. I just feel he was totally and utterly out of his depth.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 46
NorthseaMariner
April 2, 2021, 8:19pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,523
Gold Stars: 11
I think you have to consider that Gary Neville and co have the ear of high ranking officials within the game. Upset them and.... well?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 46
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Declan Bourne today’s ref

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.