pontoonlew
March 19, 2021, 9:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
Quoted from arryarryarry

Sorry PL I have to disagree with those first  three I wouldn't want any of them next season, at times all three haven't looked that bothered when they have played. I also wouldn't bother with Habergham as come next season that will be nearly 2 seasons that he has hardly played.

If we hadn’t signed Payne this season, got relegated and then signed him, on paper it would look a belter of a signing given his record in NL. I still firmly believe there’s a decent sized gulf in class between the two divisions and provided the players have the attitude, I’d be willing to work with them as opposed to building from complete scratch.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
monkeyboy
March 19, 2021, 11:57pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -167
Gold Stars: 26
How is scannel a disappointment when he’s been injured? Played well when he’s in the team to be fair. Don’t think hurst fancy’s him tbh.

Lamy has barely played ever and does not look out of place and when he’s had a run of games could be a diamond.

Payne should stay but we do need a finisher in the team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
monkeyboy
March 20, 2021, 12:00am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -167
Gold Stars: 26
What has happened to the 4K a week Kyle bennet? League 1 to nowhere and probably struggling to get a new contract in the league because let’s face it if you can’t get in a team getting relegated from league 2 then your bang in trouble.
Injured or attitude or both?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Next season

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.