Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › LJL Town Legend.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 299 Guests

LJL Town Legend.

This thread currently has 6,753 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Yoda
March 18, 2021, 8:06am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
We all love LJL we know he’s not the most prolific goal scorer let’s face it if he was he wouldn’t be playing for us.
But he gives 100% every game and since his return we have looked a bit more potent up front.

I think we need a front three Hanson centre Ljl and a n other along side them.

At least where not getting smashed every week now we have turned the corner.

Can Hurst do it. !! let’s pray.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Jarmo.Is.God
March 18, 2021, 8:10am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from Yoda
We all love LJL we know he’s not the most prolific goal scorer let’s face it if he was he wouldn’t be playing for us.
But he gives 100% every game and since his return we have looked a bit more potent up front.

Ultimately, we missed the turning, and had to go all the way round, and have arrived too late.

With Regards the shop, i am a huge fan of him, as a person and a player.

He's not a legend, this is the most overused phrase in football these days.
But he's a good, league 2 player.
If he could finish like Connell use to, he would be playing top of league 1, simple as that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 42
TAGG
March 18, 2021, 8:31am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,938
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Yoda

We don't all love LJL
I didn't think much of him first time around and he's not the answer to our goal scoring problems the second time around as shown over the last two games.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 42
IlkleyMariner
March 18, 2021, 9:10am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,034
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from TAGG

We don't all love LJL
I didn't think much of him first time around and he's not the answer to our goal scoring problems the second time around as shown over the last two games.

Well at least LJL is getting chances in a position to miss.
Wasn’t happening before Xmas
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 42
Sconeboy
March 18, 2021, 9:11am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 2
Gives his all you can't fault that, his finishing on the other hand  

<*(((((>< G T F C ><(((((*>
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 42
louth_in_the_south
March 18, 2021, 9:13am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,712
Gold Stars: 96
Unfortunately there isn’t a column for that on the league table 😂

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 42
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
March 18, 2021, 9:56am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Yoda

We would all love LJL if he would convert at yeast some of his chances into match winning goals. If he and Hanson don’t  then we are down, simple as that.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 42
moss_side_mariner
March 18, 2021, 10:04am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +9 / 0
Approval: +1,043
Gold Stars: 3

We would all love LJL if he would convert at yeast some of his chances into match winning goals. If he and Hanson don’t  then we are down, simple as that.

I hope he can RISE to the challenge

from the banks of the river humber, to the shores of sicilly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 42
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
March 18, 2021, 10:30am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from moss_side_mariner

I hope he can RISE to the challenge

Nice one. Well, he is The Shop.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 42
BobbyCummingsTackle
March 18, 2021, 10:41am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,319
Gold Stars: 309

He'd make a lot more bread if he did. It's a pitta that he can't get more goals. Rye can't he finish? I'm sure that when he gets his next chance he'll baguette. He's a late bloomer.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 42
Fillipe Noche
March 18, 2021, 10:41am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Let’s face it we aren’t creating any goal scoring opportunities in quantity for LJL or any other of the forwards

If you give LJL more than one solitary chance in a game, then he will score you some goals

In the last two games he has been given one chance per game and neither were easy

The one against Colchester that went over the bar, was already rising off the GK and was slightly behind him. He did his best to adjust and it skimmed off his knee or thigh I think, and continued rising.

The chance last night was a first time shot that came to him quickly and he struck it and hit the target. Sadly needed to be either side of the keeper and not down the middle, but that was his only chance provided to him in the game. Many would have spooned that high wide and not very handsome.

The crux of the matter is that we now need to start creating goal scoring chances. We now look solid and hard to play against. We now defend compactly and frustrate teams. But we’ve now got to be more effective in that turnover of possession on the counter, in order to create goal scoring chances for LJL or any other striker.

We looked more of a threat in the second half last night when Jackson came on. Lammy is looking decent too. Hanson always disappoints me. The size of him, he should be horrible to play against up there like Matt Read was, but he just doesn’t seem to do it enough for me.

Create chances and we will score some goals
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 42
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
March 18, 2021, 10:50am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from Fillipe Noche
Let’s face it we aren’t creating any goal scoring opportunities in quantity for LJL or any other of the forwards

If you give LJL more than one solitary chance in a game, then he will score you some goals

In the last two games he has been given one chance per game and neither were easy

The one against Colchester that went over the bar, was already rising off the GK and was slightly behind him. He did his best to adjust and it skimmed off his knee or thigh I think, and continued rising.

The chance last night was a first time shot that came to him quickly and he struck it and hit the target. Sadly needed to be either side of the keeper and not down the middle, but that was his only chance provided to him in the game. Many would have spooned that high wide and not very handsome.

The crux of the matter is that we now need to start creating goal scoring chances. We now look solid and hard to play against. We now defend compactly and frustrate teams. But we’ve now got to be more effective in that turnover of possession on the counter, in order to create goal scoring chances for LJL or any other striker.

We looked more of a threat in the second half last night when Jackson came on. Lammy is looking decent too. Hanson always disappoints me. The size of him, he should be horrible to play against up there like Matt Read was, but he just doesn’t seem to do it enough for me.

I am sure these players will be a handful in non-league. Just a bit to late though.

Private Message
Reply: 11 - 42
DB
March 18, 2021, 11:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.38
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,056
Gold Stars: 391

Listen to some prem manager and they will say something like "We will get an opportunity and you have to take it".  LJL has had 2 chances and missed them both.

Excuses, excuses are all I've in weeks. The fact is Hurst's team is not good enough, if they were we wouldn't be bottom of the league.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 42
DB
March 18, 2021, 11:04am
Barley Wine Drinker

I am sure these players will be a handful in non-league. Just a bit to late though.

If they can't keep us in the EFL I can't see them getting us promoted from the NL.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 42
NorfolkImp
March 18, 2021, 11:05am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
I watched last night .... good lord, how bad was that 1st half? I honestly can't recall a Grimsby side ever hoof it so aimlessly, and I'm not even sure LJL or Hanson had a touch did they?

Much improved in the 2nd half, I thought Clifton looked decent to be fair and the defence was solid, but I don't see where the goals are going to come from to save you, and turn draws into valuable wins?

Private Message
Reply: 14 - 42
Fillipe Noche
March 18, 2021, 11:08am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from DB

Listen to some prem manager and they will say something like "We will get an opportunity and you have to take it".  LJL has had 2 chances and missed them both.

Excuses, excuses are all I've in weeks. The fact is Hurst's team is not good enough, if they were we wouldn't be bottom of the league.

Is DB really comparing LJL to the top strikers that Premier League managers have at their disposal.

I might have print that remark out and frame it for my office wall, or give it the gold button award at the very least.

Priceless
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 42
Tommy
March 18, 2021, 11:22am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76

Sorry but that chance against Colchester wasn't a difficult chance. I can be forgiving of strikers for missing if it's an awkward chance or something. But it wasn't so far behind him to cause a problem, and want exactly bounced towards him at pace. He had time to adjust and he missed.

Strikers are there to adjust quickly to balls in the box to put them in the net. Not every shot at goal they have will be a perfectly set up lay off or a penalty. Any half decent goalscorer scores that with ease. It was 2 yards out in the middle of an open goal.

Even the one last night. It didnt come at him quickly. It came at him at a good pace, at the speed a normal pass would to stop it being intercepted. The problem is his composure in finishing situations is very poor, as is, generally, his finishing technique. I'm not going to praise him just because he didn't hit it "high wide and not very handsome."

Don't get me wrong, I'm no LJL hater or anything like that. I see what he brings to the team. But chances like these need to be taken, and would be by a competent League 2 striker. I don't expect a target man style striker to get 20 a season (Livvo etc never did) but being able to finish chances like that should be expected.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 42
Fillipe Noche
March 18, 2021, 11:25am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Tommy

Sorry but that chance against Colchester wasn't a difficult chance. I can be forgiving of strikers for missing if it's an awkward chance or something. But it wasn't so far behind him to cause a problem, and want exactly bounced towards him at pace. He had time to adjust and he missed.

Strikers are there to adjust quickly to balls in the box to put them in the net. Not every shot at goal they have will be a perfectly set up lay off or a penalty. Any half decent goalscorer scores that with ease. It was 2 yards out in the middle of an open goal.

Even the one last night. It didnt come at him quickly. It came at him at a good pace, at the speed a normal pass would to stop it being intercepted. The problem is his composure in finishing situations is very poor, as is, generally, his finishing technique. I'm not going to praise him just because he didn't hit it "high wide and not very handsome."

Don't get me wrong, I'm no LJL hater or anything like that. I see what he brings to the team. But chances like these need to be taken, and would be by a competent League 2 striker. I don't expect a target man style striker to get 20 a season (Livvo etc never did) but being able to finish chances like that should be expected.

We will have to agree to disagree on that one then. But I’m wholly respectful of your opinion, as that is what it’s all about isn’t it

Have a good day
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 42
Sir Matt Tease
March 18, 2021, 11:54am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +293
Gold Stars: 31
Just checked the meaning of the word legend;

A legend is someone who leaves behind an unforgettable impression on others. They touch lives, they're remembered, they're cherished. There are all sorts of legends in this world – famous or not. Becoming one means finding your particular role, your calling, following it, and touching others around you.

If you refer to someone as a legend, you mean that they are very famous and admired by a lot of people.

None of the above applies to Mr Lewis.

Matt Tees on the other had.................................LEGEND !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 42
mimma
March 18, 2021, 12:10pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,580
Gold Stars: 78
For what it's worth, I'll add my two-pennath worth.
The players are playing under enormous pressure which is affecting their performances. They don't want to be the one that makes a mistake that takes us nearer the dreaded drop, so it makes them cautious and unwilling to take a risk, especially up front. If we were to get a two goal lead then they would be more relaxed and then chances would be more likely to be created and taken. Confidence is key. We desperately need to get a run together and perhaps we can see the real potential of this team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 42
TAGG
March 18, 2021, 12:20pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,938
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from IlkleyMariner

Well at least LJL is getting chances in a position to miss.
Wasn’t happening before Xmas

That's done us a lot of good then, fuckin shootings up the table.

Can't fault the blokes effort, but in front of goal Naa

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 42
GYinScuntland
March 18, 2021, 12:32pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98

He'd make a lot more bread if he did. It's a pitta that he can't get more goals. Rye can't he finish? I'm sure that when he gets his next chance he'll baguette. He's a late bloomer.

I've never seen so many bad buns in one post.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 42
Kris2
March 18, 2021, 1:09pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Sconeboy
Gives his all you can't fault that, his finishing on the other hand  

We knew what we were getting into when he was coming back. What he brings is never loads of goals it's more just putting himself about, if we had a natural goal scorer that'd be great but we work with what we can get right now.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 42
BobbyCummingsTackle
March 18, 2021, 1:28pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from GYinScuntland

I've never seen so many bad buns in one post.

Thank you. I have more if you want to see them?.......

And I saw what you did there! It was pittaful.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 42
DB
March 18, 2021, 5:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker

Thank you. I have more if you want to see them?.......

And I saw what you did there! It was pittaful.

You made a wholemeal of that. Good job you didn't have a cob!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 42
moosey_club
March 18, 2021, 6:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,317
Gold Stars: 229
Quoted from Yoda

Are you being serious ??
We have hardly made goalkeepers work at all in the last month or so.

LJL was getting plenty of pelters in his previous spell....in fact right up until he did the Xmas add spoof with Mr Griffith i would say he had more detractors than supporters....that spoof rocketed his ratings and he was then suddenly a bit of a cult figure again.

His recent misses in the last two games have taken me right back to his first spell where he regularly fluffed chances.

More potent.....i think not.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 42
BobbyCummingsTackle
March 18, 2021, 6:26pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from DB

You made a wholemeal of that. Good job you didn't have a cob!

I have a batch of them.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 42
DB
March 18, 2021, 8:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker

I have a batch of them.

Mothers Pride or have they gone stale!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 42
arryarryarry
March 18, 2021, 9:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,050
Gold Stars: 117
Suggesting LJL is a GTFC legend is doing a disservice to those Town players who were.

Probably only a legend due to him being a marmite player.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 42
dapperz fun pub
March 19, 2021, 7:18am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,049
Gold Stars: 84
Kev Moore Bob cumming joe waters club legends
The shop isn’t a club legend he’s a poor striker who tbf tries hard
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 42
Swansea_Mariner
March 19, 2021, 7:44am
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,474
Gold Stars: 63
I wouldn't call him a poor striker or a legend, he certainly has a lot of positive attributes to his game, he works defenders hard and that work rate enables us to defend right from the front. Coincidence that we have become more resilient since he came into the side, I think not.

On the downside his conposure in front on goal lets him down, but in all fairness he is getting very few chances, as has all the team overall, all season,which makes those misses even more vital.

On balance I'd rather have him in the team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 42
denni266
March 19, 2021, 10:27am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +703
Gold Stars: 132
All the strikers / players have missed good chances this season when we needed better  But the shop misses far to often and it has cost us dear this last 2 games  his miss rate is alarming for a striker . He has some very good parts to his game but putting the ball in the net is not one of them and we knew that when he came back and so did hurst
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 42
Mariner_501
March 19, 2021, 10:50am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 28
This post sums up this club tbh. No wonder we have been shiit for 20 years. Exactly what we deserve
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 42
mimma
March 19, 2021, 12:27pm
Brandy Drinker
Good strikers are like rocking horse shite, very hard to come by. When one comes along that is half decent, they can double or treble their wages and can move to clubs that have the money, ie Podge. If Town find a 20+ striker he'll be gone by the next season, that's the harsh reality of where we are. Holloway recognised this and tried to find up and coming strikers from the lower leagues rather than try to get one from the league, which would have used up a lot of our budget and might not have worked.
Stockport have just bought Paddy Madden for a reported £250,000. Not bad for a player in his 30's. That's what we're up against.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 42
AussieMariner
March 19, 2021, 12:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +2,076
Gold Stars: 31
It goes against the grain but I knead to point out that he’s not exactly on a roll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 42
mimma
March 19, 2021, 1:12pm
Brandy Drinker
Not exactly on the breadline though is he?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 42
KingstonMariner
March 19, 2021, 1:16pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
No but will he be toast?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 42
TonySmith
March 19, 2021, 2:09pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +968
Gold Stars: 11
Good strikers reckon to score a goal from every 3 or 4 decent chances they get. since Lenny only gets about one chance in each match he's just about doing that. He looks our best threat to me ( not that that's saying a great deal this season ) , but we need to create more chances for him and Hanson. They are, as the saying goes, feeding off scraps. And that was a really good headed goal at Carlisle which deserved to bring home three points.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 42
arryarryarry
March 19, 2021, 5:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from mimma
Good strikers are like rocking horse shite, very hard to come by. When one comes along that is half decent, they can double or treble their wages and can move to clubs that have the money, ie Podge. If Town find a 20+ striker he'll be gone by the next season, that's the harsh reality of where we are. Holloway recognised this and tried to find up and coming strikers from the lower leagues rather than try to get one from the league, which would have used up a lot of our budget and might not have worked.
Stockport have just bought Paddy Madden for a reported £250,000. Not bad for a player in his 30's. That's what we're up against.

You don't need a 20 goal a season striker to at least stay in the League.

Of the bottom 9 teams only 2 have a scorer in double figures.

In fact only one player in League 2 (P Mullen Cambridge) has scored more than 20 goals so far.

It's not just strikers that score goals the midfield have been woeful in their goals contribution and it is very sad that our leading scorer is Pollock.

Pollock & Tom Clifford also with 3 goals for Southend are the lowest leading team scorers in League 2.  

Private Message
Reply: 38 - 42
arryarryarry
March 19, 2021, 5:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from TonySmith
Good strikers reckon to score a goal from every 3 or 4 decent chances they get. since Lenny only gets about one chance in each match he's just about doing that. He looks our best threat to me ( not that that's saying a great deal this season ) , but we need to create more chances for him and Hanson. They are, as the saying goes, feeding off scraps. And that was a really good headed goal at Carlisle which deserved to bring home three points.

Sadly we don't don't have a midfield good enough to create chances for our strikers, neither Holloway's or Hurst's midfields have been good enough.
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 42
ginnywings
March 20, 2021, 3:05am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
I've seen far better strikers than LJL miss 'simple' chances. Even Premier League strikers put sitters over the bar or fluff one straight at the keeper.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 42
Swansea_Mariner
March 20, 2021, 7:44am
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,474
Gold Stars: 63
Ginny this always used to be a bug bear of mine with Andy Cole, I mean people used to call him Andy Miss-Control ffs. The guy scored almost 300 career goals and was a 1 in 2 striker yet whenever I'd see United in the pub there'd always be someone saying how excrement he was.

Obviously a totally different bracket to Lenny, just a general observation while we're on the topic
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 42
pontoonlew
March 20, 2021, 9:56am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
Quoted from ginnywings
I've seen far better strikers than LJL miss 'simple' chances. Even Premier League strikers put sitters over the bar or fluff one straight at the keeper.

Aye but I’ve not seen many do it with such alarming regularity
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 42
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › LJL Town Legend.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.