10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
louth_in_the_south
March 13, 2021, 7:39am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,712
Gold Stars: 96
Let’s just face it . A fresh start , top to bottom with real investment behind us and a new ground in the pipeline is probably for the best. If we don’t win today it’s virtually over and based on the second half of the season we deserve it tbh . We’ve been pathetic .

Hurst out .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 99
Rick12
March 13, 2021, 7:42am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Let’s just face it . A fresh start , top to bottom with real investment behind us and a new ground in the pipeline is probably for the best. If we don’t win today it’s virtually over and based on the second half of the season we deserve it tbh . We’ve been pathetic .

Tend to agree. Sometimes as in life a clean slate is required to start anew.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 99
March 13, 2021, 8:12am
Guest User
Barrow are now a form team. Forget about them. Port Vale, Colchester and perhaps Walsall are in a tail spin.

Obviously if we lose today then I think that IS it. But win and there’s a chance.
Reply: 82 - 99
moosey_club
March 13, 2021, 9:42am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,318
Gold Stars: 229
The maths, we are due a win, they are on a bad run, we have games in hand.......Jesus.

We are the worst team in the League, we have consistently throughout the season, with either squad, failed to create chances, failed to score more than 1,failed to keep a clean sheet, hardly won a fking game.

We cant even manage to draw that many games.

Ohh and now we have a long injury list so some of the dross we have pushed to the back may well now be heading back into the first team.

The believers/hopers out there should get together and have a whip round to buy the film rights as if the miracle happens you will have a blockbuster on your hands.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 99
HertsGTFC
March 13, 2021, 10:42am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
Firstly we need to win today and then hope Stevenage beat Southend, if it’s the other way around we have an even bigger problem.

Then each game try and finish with a better result than Barrow (and Southend TBH) then ensure we beat Barrow.

Add to that stay injury free and no suspensions.

Personally I think we’ll fall short, I hope not but I just can’t see us improving to deliver the results we need or luck going our way.

It’s often said with 6 games to go sides who have the threat of relegation have “6 cup finals to play” I think the next 6 are our cup finals, if we don’t do well in these fixtures we’ve had it I think.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 99
forza ivano
March 13, 2021, 10:43am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,286
Gold Stars: 266
our coffin is so full of nails there can't be much space for any more!

You get the feeling it's almost inevitable that Southend will pull something out of the bag at Orient and we will be on the wrong end of some shiite decision or bit of luck this evening

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 99
arryarryarry
March 13, 2021, 11:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,050
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from forza ivano
our coffin is so full of nails there can't be much space for any more!

You get the feeling it's almost inevitable that Southend will pull something out of the bag at Orient and we will be on the wrong end of some shiite decision or bit of luck this evening

That will be one hell of an achievement seeing as they are at home to Stevenage
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 99
DB
March 13, 2021, 11:34am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.39
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,056
Gold Stars: 391
Quoted from denni266
Not a hope in hells chance we will stay up  . that went up the chimnea back in august

So you wasn't optimistic at the start of the season when IH was everybody's favourite, before we found out what he really was.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 99
cmackenzie4
March 13, 2021, 11:36am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.24
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
I personally think we’ll go down, we’ve got too much to do, I’ve sort of accepted it (I’m not happy with it) I’m quite angry especially with us being in this situation before, we just haven’t learnt, it’s so frustrating.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 99
Northbank Mariner
March 13, 2021, 11:41am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172
Quoted from cmackenzie4
I personally think we’ll go down, we’ve got too much to do, I’ve sort of accepted it (I’m not happy with it) I’m quite angry especially with us being in this situation before, we Fenty and the board just haven’t learnt, it’s so frustrating.

Edited fir you...
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 99
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tonights Barrow Game

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.