Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hollaway runaway coward.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 272 Guests

Hollaway runaway coward.

This thread currently has 6,774 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Yoda
December 24, 2020, 7:48pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
Will Ian Runaway be on quest this week.
I bet the greedy c u next tuesday will be on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
quebec38
December 24, 2020, 8:35pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +1,588
Gold Stars: 48
Bottled it... simple as.

I don’t feel like he ever took to us fans in his time here. Why he turned his back on us and walked straight down the tunnel at full time away at Scunthorpe I don’t know. You can celebrate without going over the top. No applause or appreciation, just sulking on the radio telling us to behave and more garbled sound bites.

It’s Holloway’s squad he’s left behind and it’s not good enough to compete at the right end of the table. He didn’t know what to do, he saw his opportunity to walk away with an excuse as to why. We can all see through it.

He should have been able to take us out of this league on his name alone. He doesn’t have the name it would seem and he didn’t have the managerial nouse either.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 33
Poojah
December 24, 2020, 9:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,869
Gold Stars: 1,523
I’m not having this at all. Holloway is not a coward, and he did not bottle it.

To suggest he is a coward infers that he was at any point committed to the battle this club faced, and that he simply became scared at the size of the challenge and ran away. But this narrative doesn’t stack up.

He didn’t leave because the challenge had become too big, he left because he no longer had anything to gain. That much is clear now.

Ask yourself this. Why did multi-millionaire and TV personality Ian Holloway want to join struggling and unfashionable Grimsby Town? Why did he want to invest his own money in the club? Why did he want to move 250 miles from his home and family in Bath?

Was it because he was a football purist, who had huge respect for the mad banter of our fans on our epic away days? That he was just hungry to get back in the game at a ‘proper’ club, an underperforming club that could do so much better under his expert stewardship?

This is what we were all led to believe. This is what I believed, even if I was left scratching my head given how little practical sense it made.

This was a sham marriage. I don’t yet know the specifics, but clearly Holloway knew from the outset of the potential Alex May investment and stood to gain financially from it. A man of morals, it transpires, he is not.  

Ian Holloway cared for one thing and one thing only - Ian Holloway. If that were not true, why is it that just over a week after the Alex May / Town Centre Living project was outed and thwarted did he resign. What happened to his hopes for the club? For his love of the fans.

They never fúcking existed, that’s what.

This is all now starting to unfurl like some Harchester United-esque storyline. But it’s not over. This needs bottoming out.

John Fenty’s reign has weeks if not days left to run, whether he realises this or not. Once he has been dispatched the true motive behind Holloway’s arrival at this club needs to be discovered, because it is almost certainly scandalous.

I implore anyone currently working at the Grimsby Evening Telegraph to step away from the mundane, click-bait material that has become the norm for digital, local media and do some good old fashioned investigative journalism. Ian Holloway is a national headline - this could be significant for your career in the press.

We are quickly learning that the fans of this great club will not tolerate being taken advantage of for anyone’s own personal gain. John Fenty is learning this first hand right now.

Ian Holloway - you’re next in line. Mark my words. You fúcked with the wrong club mate. Merry Christmas, you cúnt.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 33
hampshiremariner
December 24, 2020, 9:36pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,050
Gold Stars: 35
A very interesting post, Poojah. I think it is very true that most were amazed when IH turned up at Grimsby and asked why. In one interview he said he had come for one more adventure and was relishing the challenge. We all asked who had persuaded or invited him to take over. It seemed too good to be true that a nationally known and experienced manager would turn up at BP. To begin with it did look a good move with improved performances and, at one stage, expectations went as high as to mention play-offs.

This week has been so disappointing and left the club in tatters. The future looks bleak at this moment. I agree with you that the supporters deserve to know the truth and I hope that your wish for someone at the Telegraph to investigate is answered. We are all shattered by what has been going on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 33
Ashby mariner
December 24, 2020, 9:40pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +471
Gold Stars: 8
"Hollowhead quits!! | Millwall Forum" https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/hollowhead-quits.46028/

"Holloway Leaves Grimsby - QPRforum - WE ARE THE RANGERS BOYS" https://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans/2549948-holloway-leaves-grimsby/page2

They seem to think the same
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 33
louth_in_the_south
December 24, 2020, 9:47pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,712
Gold Stars: 96
He was needed to be the king of gtfc which was central to the regeneration scheme riches . He was promised the club as his reward .

Alas poor Holloway you were thwarted and you disappeared over the wolds as quickly as you appeared .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 33
hampshiremariner
December 24, 2020, 9:49pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,050
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from Ashby mariner
"Hollowhead quits!! | Millwall Forum" https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/hollowhead-quits.46028/

They seem to think the same

Just a bit!!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 33
Ipswin
December 24, 2020, 9:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Poojah

To suggest he is a coward infers that he was at any point committed to the battle this club faced, and that he simply became scared at the size of the challenge and ran scared. But this narrative doesn’t stack up.

He didn’t leave because the challenge had become too big, he left because he no longer had anything to gain. That much is clear now.

Ask yourself this. Why did multi-millionaire and TV personality Ian Holloway want to join struggling and unfashionable Grimsby Town? Why did he want to invest his own money in the club? Why did he want to move 250 miles from his home and family in Bath?

Was it because he was a football purist, who had huge respect for the mad banter of our fans on our epic away days? That he was just hungry to get back in the game at a ‘proper’ club, an underperforming club that could do so much better under his expert stewardship?

This is what we were all led to believe. This is what I believed, even if I was left scratching my head given how little practical sense it made.

This was a sham marriage. I don’t yet know the specifics, but clearly Holloway knew from the outset of the potential Alex May investment and stood to gain financially from it. A man of morals, it transpires, he is not.  

Ian Holloway cared for one thing and one thing only - Ian Holloway. If that were not true, why is it that just over a week after the Alex May / Town Centre Living project was outed and thwarted did he resign. What happened to his hopes for the club? For his love of the fans.

This is all now starting to unfurl like some Harchester United-esque storyline. But it’s not over. This needs bottoming out.

John Fenty’s reign has weeks if not days left to run, whether he realises this or not. Once he has been dispatched the true motive behind Holloway’s arrival at this club needs to be discovered, because it is almost certainly scandalous.

I implore anyone currently working at the Grimsby Evening Telegraph to step away from the mundane, click-bait material that has become the norm for digital, local media and do some good old fashioned investigative journalism. Ian Holloway is a national headline - this could be significant for your career in the press.

We are quickly learning that the fans of this great club will not tolerate being taken advantage of for anyone’s own personal gain. John Fenty is learning this first hand right now.

Ian Holloway - you’re next in line. Mark my words. You fúcked with the wrong club mate. Merry Christmas, you cúnt.

And I got all sorts of excrement and even more Red Xs than usual for suggesting that questions had to be put to 'wonderful Ollie' to explore the possibility that he might have known about May's involvement long before the excrement hit the fan. It was so obvious to me that he had to have known (from board meetings) whether he was 'involved' (he may have been brought in the give it a sense of respectability) or not I don't know but every sodomist said 'don't upset Ollie, leave it alone, let him get on with the next match' and so on and so on. He was allowed to slink away because no one actually put it to him that he must have known for weeks or even months, not Humberside and not us. Thank you Poojah

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 33
GrimRob
December 24, 2020, 10:00pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,450
Gold Stars: 115
Maybe his secret plan was to relegate us. He couldn't have done a worse job if he tried over the summer.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Online
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 8 - 33
HertsGTFC
December 24, 2020, 10:03pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Poojah

To suggest he is a coward infers that he was at any point committed to the battle this club faced, and at simply became scared at the size of the challenge and ran scared. But this narrative doesn’t stack up.

Ask yourself this? Why did multi-millionaire and TV personality Ian Holloway want to join struggling and unfashionable Grimsby Town? Why did he want to invest his own money in the club? Why did he want to move 250 miles from his home and family in Bath?

John Fenty’s reign has weeks if not days yet to run, whether he realises this or not. Once he has been dispatched the true motive behind Holloway’s arrival at this club needs to be discovered, because it is almost certainly scandalous.

You just have this knack Poojah don’t you??

The knack of calling it right. I have a build on this of a similar vein here goes......

All of the above what Poojah says plus,

- Holloway thought he’d put  £100k in and get a big pay day quickly when the club was sold, clearly he was arrogant enough to believe JF.

-  He knew about May, why wouldn’t he? No doubt Holloway have been bleating for a bit that as we all know Cheapside is not good enough and we’re led to believe May’s money was it’s replacement.

-  As soon as the May thing became public Holloway like many in his profession felt something deep inside, his selfish self preservation and survival instincts.

- Knowing what happened to the likes of “allegedly” Big Sam, Kevin Bond and many other “brown paper envelope” merchants still in the game he didn’t want to be exposed for being a bent as f**k sporting throwback and very quickly (as I like a few others smugly predicted on here) started to construct and design his exit strategy.

The insincerity that he displayed to try and seduce us into believing he came to GTFC for the club, fans, community and our supposed opportunity to make our own history should as quite rightly as many believe he should be exposed as the complete sh1t bag he is.

You think we’re feeling it? What about the poor f***ers who signed for him believing the either where good enough, still young enough or ready to play L2 football?

He conned everyone in his time here and did it strategically and without any thought for the impact of his actions.

Personally the I believe the football authorities from the FA, EFL and LMA should look deeper at Holloway, if they do they might just get a shock about “one of their own”.

Thank Buddha for Karma!!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 33
denni266
December 24, 2020, 10:18pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +703
Gold Stars: 132
IMO he dam well knew about fenty`s bent mate ,, I could not quite get my head around why he came here but it is becoming to come clear . Its what he didnt say that made folk suspicious. not that you could understand him when he did speak. Cant for the life of me understand sports programs entertaining him with this over his head
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 33
HertsGTFC
December 24, 2020, 10:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Ipswin

And I got all sorts of excrement and even more Red Xs than usual for suggesting that questions had to be put to 'wonderful Ollie' to explore the possibility that he might have known about May's involvement long before the excrement hit the fan. It was so obvious to me that he had to have known (from board meetings) whether he was 'involved' (he may have been brought in the give it a sense of respectability) or not I don't know but every sodomist said 'don't upset Ollie, leave it alone, let him get on with the next match' and so on and so on. He was allowed to slink away because no one actually put it to him that he must have known for weeks or even months, not Humberside and not us. Thank you Poojah

Yeah that’s just because generally you’re a miserable sod and it’s fastest finger first on the Red Cross when ever you comment on a new or existing manager ......... Merry Christmas though the Fishy “arguably” wouldn’t be the same without you ..... kind of 😉

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 33
friskneymariner
December 24, 2020, 10:32pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Meh!!! In my book if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sound like a duck, it is a duck.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 33
HertsGTFC
December 24, 2020, 10:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from friskneymariner
Meh!!! In my book if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sound like a duck, it is a duck.

You’re kwackers........

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 33
arryarryarry
December 24, 2020, 10:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,050
Gold Stars: 117
A comment from the Millwall forum :-

"The excrement head girl privates name should never be mentioned"

A contender for comment of the day?
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 33
HertsGTFC
December 24, 2020, 10:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
On a serious note how do “us fans” alert the people who are “the custodians” of football to the way Holloway has behaved here?

Away from his apparent attraction to an easy pay day some people other than us have the right to feel angry.

He’s conned us and betrayed us to save his backside, that’s my belief anyway. The football administrators won’t care about that, in reality they’ve never looked after supporters and whilst there is a TV gravy train available they never will.

What about the likes of Tilley, Gibson, Jackson JNR, Spokes and Sissay who amongst others either not good enough or not ready. If we’re lucky enough to get a half decent manager in January and if as Phil says “money is no object (f*****ng bull sh1t BTW) these lads face an uncertain future after being conned by Holloway.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 33
HertsGTFC
December 24, 2020, 10:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from arryarryarry
A comment from the Millwall forum :-

"The excrement head girl privates name should never be mentioned"

A contender for comment of the day?

Clearly there are no fences to sit on in that part of London.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 33
jonnyboy82
December 24, 2020, 11:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
John fenty Alex may phillip day and ian holloway should all be seriously looked at regards this "takeover" as each story contradicts the others and the absolute corruption involved stinks from head to toe.

The more i think about this the more im adamant this was there big master plan gone wrong and holloway couldn't wait to leave a sinking ship once he realised his pockets were not going to be lined.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 33
forza ivano
December 24, 2020, 11:24pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,284
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from jonnyboy82
John fenty Alex may phillip day and ian holloway should all be seriously looked at regards this "takeover" as each story contradicts the others and the absolute corruption involved stinks from head to toe.

The more i think about this the more im adamant this was there big master plan gone wrong and holloway couldn't wait to leave a sinking ship once he realised his pockets were not going to be lined.

Couldnt agree more
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 33
nightrider
December 24, 2020, 11:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Gregor Robertson will probably be writing a piece on it this week

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 33
ginnywings
December 25, 2020, 12:39am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Holloway is a girl private, employed by a girl private and I'm a girl private for believing his horseshit, the girl private. Clearly was more interested in outside interests than the football. How much money do these fornicators want or need?

They all sicken me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 33
GYinScuntland
December 25, 2020, 1:34am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
That covid's got a bloody lot to answer for.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 33
Mayaman
December 25, 2020, 1:44am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,442
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Thank Buddha for Karma!!

Buddha didn't invent Karma.  Karma, if it exists is a universal law.  Buddha only explained it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 33
KingstonMariner
December 25, 2020, 1:45am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from ginnywings
Holloway is a girl private, employed by a girl private and I'm a girl private for believing his horseshit, the girl private. Clearly was more interested in outside interests than the football. How much money do these fornicators want or need?

They all sicken me.

I take it you’re not talking about the lowest rank in the female school cadet force.

I’ll translate for you.

Holloway is a cûnt, employed by a cûnt and I'm a cûnt for believing his horseshit, the cûnt. Clearly was more interested in outside interests than the football. How much money do these fornicators want or need?

They all sicken me.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 33
ginnywings
December 25, 2020, 7:33am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I take it you’re not talking about the lowest rank in the female school cadet force.

I’ll translate for you.

Holloway is a cûnt, employed by a cûnt and I'm a cûnt for believing his horseshit, the cûnt. Clearly was more interested in outside interests than the football. How much money do these fornicators want or need?

They all sicken me.

No, not a girl private.

Fecking swear filter.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 33
HertsGTFC
December 25, 2020, 8:11am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Mayaman

Buddha didn't invent Karma.  Karma, if it exists is a universal law.  Buddha only explained it.

🤯

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 33
Yoda
December 25, 2020, 8:16am
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
As another fan said at Blackpool he got a percentage of any profit on transfers.
This explains all the non league players he signed hoping to cash in on one or two.

Greedy c u next tuesday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 33
louth_in_the_south
December 25, 2020, 8:21am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,712
Gold Stars: 96
He wasn’t ever going to invest his own 100 grand . Just like May wasn’t ever going to invest his own £1m . It was all coming from a certain someone else to make us fools believe they were investing.

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 33
Hagrid
December 25, 2020, 8:23am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,517
Gold Stars: 544
Conman. Liar. Fraud.

Dont ever set foot in this town again
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 33
Bristol Mariner
December 25, 2020, 2:37pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from Poojah

To suggest he is a coward infers that he was at any point committed to the battle this club faced, and that he simply became scared at the size of the challenge and ran away. But this narrative doesn’t stack up.

I say Poojah for PM.

Spot on.

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 33
Limerick Mariner
December 25, 2020, 3:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,744
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from Poojah

I think you may be “crediting” Holloway with too much Machiavellian intellect. You may well be right with the general motives and his bullshit passion for the fans and people of Grimsby, but was he not just taken in by Fenty and the property dividends? Fenty wouldn’t have revealed the dirty money that lay behind it?

Once he found out was he not just working out how to exit and save face - and Fenty fed him the bullshit lines?

He’s proven to be a fraud but he’s not in Fenty’s league.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 33
Ipswin
December 25, 2020, 3:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

I think you may be “crediting” Holloway with too much Machiavellian intellect. You may well be right with the general motives and his bullshit passion for the fans and people of Grimsby, but was he not just taken in by Fenty and the property dividends? Fenty wouldn’t have revealed the dirty money that lay behind it?

Once he found out was he not just working out how to exit and save face - and Fenty fed him the bullshit lines?

He’s proven to be a fraud but he’s not in Fenty’s league.

That may be closer to what actually occurred but the fact remains Holloway must have known  about it from board meetings long before the excrement hit the fan yet he didn't resign until afterwards.

One wonders if it hadn't gone mammaries up whether he would have sat back, voted yes and taken the money instead of thinking up some weak reason to go ten days later

Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
Limerick Mariner
December 25, 2020, 3:32pm
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,744
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from Ipswin

That may be closer to what actually occurred but the fact remains Holloway must have known  about it from board meetings long before the excrement hit the fan yet he didn't resign until afterwards.

One wonders if it hadn't gone mammaries up whether he would have sat back, voted yes and taken the money instead of thinking up some weak reason to go ten days later

Your second paragraph poses the key question. It might have been as you suggest. Or he might have been keeping quiet and working out how to exit for weeks. His selection and tactical decisions certainly became somewhat bizarre. Or he might have not fully understood the implications of what was being proposed until the excrement hit the fan and suddenly he caught on, caught up and got out.

Whatever, the reasons he gave for resigning are total bollox...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 33
Ipswin
December 25, 2020, 3:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

Your second paragraph poses the key question. It might have been as you suggest. Or he might have been keeping quiet and working out how to exit for weeks. His selection and tactical decisions certainly became somewhat bizarre. Or he might have not fully understood the implications of what was being proposed until the excrement hit the fan and suddenly he caught on, caught up and got out.

Whatever, the reasons he gave for resigning are total bollox...

Equally possible after all he's not the sharpest knife in the box but surely if he did find out some weeks before anyone with even a streak of moral decency would have just gone then (even if he didn't have a fake excuse ready)

Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hollaway runaway coward.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.