Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hollaway runaway coward.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 265 Guests

Hollaway runaway coward.

This thread currently has 6,776 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
denni266
December 24, 2020, 10:18pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +702
Gold Stars: 132
IMO he dam well knew about fenty`s bent mate ,, I could not quite get my head around why he came here but it is becoming to come clear . Its what he didnt say that made folk suspicious. not that you could understand him when he did speak. Cant for the life of me understand sports programs entertaining him with this over his head
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 33
HertsGTFC
December 24, 2020, 10:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Ipswin

And I got all sorts of excrement and even more Red Xs than usual for suggesting that questions had to be put to 'wonderful Ollie' to explore the possibility that he might have known about May's involvement long before the excrement hit the fan. It was so obvious to me that he had to have known (from board meetings) whether he was 'involved' (he may have been brought in the give it a sense of respectability) or not I don't know but every sodomist said 'don't upset Ollie, leave it alone, let him get on with the next match' and so on and so on. He was allowed to slink away because no one actually put it to him that he must have known for weeks or even months, not Humberside and not us. Thank you Poojah

Yeah that’s just because generally you’re a miserable sod and it’s fastest finger first on the Red Cross when ever you comment on a new or existing manager ......... Merry Christmas though the Fishy “arguably” wouldn’t be the same without you ..... kind of 😉

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 33
friskneymariner
December 24, 2020, 10:32pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Meh!!! In my book if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sound like a duck, it is a duck.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 33
HertsGTFC
December 24, 2020, 10:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from friskneymariner
Meh!!! In my book if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sound like a duck, it is a duck.

You’re kwackers........

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 33
arryarryarry
December 24, 2020, 10:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,051
Gold Stars: 117
A comment from the Millwall forum :-

"The excrement head girl privates name should never be mentioned"

A contender for comment of the day?
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 33
HertsGTFC
December 24, 2020, 10:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
On a serious note how do “us fans” alert the people who are “the custodians” of football to the way Holloway has behaved here?

Away from his apparent attraction to an easy pay day some people other than us have the right to feel angry.

He’s conned us and betrayed us to save his backside, that’s my belief anyway. The football administrators won’t care about that, in reality they’ve never looked after supporters and whilst there is a TV gravy train available they never will.

What about the likes of Tilley, Gibson, Jackson JNR, Spokes and Sissay who amongst others either not good enough or not ready. If we’re lucky enough to get a half decent manager in January and if as Phil says “money is no object (f*****ng bull sh1t BTW) these lads face an uncertain future after being conned by Holloway.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 33
HertsGTFC
December 24, 2020, 10:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from arryarryarry
A comment from the Millwall forum :-

"The excrement head girl privates name should never be mentioned"

A contender for comment of the day?

Clearly there are no fences to sit on in that part of London.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 33
jonnyboy82
December 24, 2020, 11:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
John fenty Alex may phillip day and ian holloway should all be seriously looked at regards this "takeover" as each story contradicts the others and the absolute corruption involved stinks from head to toe.

The more i think about this the more im adamant this was there big master plan gone wrong and holloway couldn't wait to leave a sinking ship once he realised his pockets were not going to be lined.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 33
forza ivano
December 24, 2020, 11:24pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,285
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from jonnyboy82
John fenty Alex may phillip day and ian holloway should all be seriously looked at regards this "takeover" as each story contradicts the others and the absolute corruption involved stinks from head to toe.

The more i think about this the more im adamant this was there big master plan gone wrong and holloway couldn't wait to leave a sinking ship once he realised his pockets were not going to be lined.

Couldnt agree more
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 33
nightrider
December 24, 2020, 11:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Gregor Robertson will probably be writing a piece on it this week

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hollaway runaway coward.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.