rancido
April 12, 2024, 6:06pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,617
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from David Frazer
Oh Yoda please shut up as we dont owe money to ANYONE or have lost that amount of money anyway.Next years loss is anticipated at @£3million by the way ! If we go up( and yes probably not ) then things change with income from gates/sponsorship/player sales.

Even if we dont go up gates will remain high with the type of football we are seeing and some big clubs coming down and up! More sell outs im afraid ,it isnt going belly up anytime soon and thats not rocket science to work out !
Season tkt sales were 4900+ so far and they expect 12/1300 more with corporate sales ( bar areas/boxes).Also we have 40/50 corporate firm sponsors .

So Yoda please shut as your more likely to go bust before we do.

Excuse my ignorance but if you expect to lose £3 million then who makes that up? If it's a "gift" from your owners then you are being bankrolled. What do you expect to lose the season after or will you be self- funding by then?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 50
David Frazer
April 12, 2024, 9:26pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +0 / -4
Approval: -507
Gold Stars: 5
I cant answer Rancido im afraid but 3million is the quoted figure for this current period of accounts,made up/ cleared by the owners /investors( silly term i know).Bankrolled! Arent all clubs?!? some better than others of course! Very hard to predict the season after next of course and re self funding/sustainablity all i know is the club has some very saleable players potentially for vgood money.
Like yourselves the premier league / regulator new deal money will help us all somewhat if they ever agree it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 50
April 13, 2024, 8:28pm
Guest User
Quoted from David Frazer
Wow ! Lincolnshires alledgedly biggest club ( NOT) and the fans who sell out ( NOT) home and away saying there not renewing !

Surely not !

We have just sold just under 5000 early renewals /new tickets for next season ! Mainly at £399/adult price and expect to sell nearly 1200 or so more ,including corprate areas and boxes.

Its clear theres only one team on the up/ going places in lincolnshire ! Ok you may raise up a few places in league2 from where you are now but you dont seem very keen about it.

UTI

THE FUTURES BRIGHT ITS RED AND WHITE

You know that sound Pingu makes when he’s laughing at the misfortune of the penguin, seal, etc?

Yeah well that.
Reply: 42 - 50
mariner91
April 13, 2024, 10:26pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,725
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from 140381

You know that sound Pingu makes when he’s laughing at the misfortune of the penguin, seal, etc?

Yeah well that.

I'd also point out that it still wasn't a home end sell out. 17 games unbeaten in L1 and before today a decent shot at the play offs (now an outside shot) and still not a home end sell out. Makes you wonder why these Americans are happy to lose £3-4 million each season on a club that, whilst being in a city that is growing, is ultimately in a city that doesn't really care about it that much. And will likely quickly desert them if things go south, just as they did before. Although I doubt most of them will come on here crying about how bad they are and say they're only going to support Man City from now on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 50
Yarborough Vaults
April 20, 2024, 5:08pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +214
Gold Stars: 32
These need to go on sale tonight while people are buzzing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 50
LH
April 20, 2024, 5:27pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,566
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Yarborough Vaults
These need to go on sale tonight while people are buzzing

Buzzing? Really?
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 50
Yarborough Vaults
April 20, 2024, 5:32pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +214
Gold Stars: 32
Quoted from LH

Buzzing? Really?

Am I wrong to believe a home win to secure our league status may stir feelings of positivity?

Not a fireworks moment for sure, but still.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 50
LH
April 20, 2024, 5:35pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,566
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Yarborough Vaults

Am I wrong to believe a home win to secure our league status may stir feelings of positivity?

Not a fireworks moment for sure, but still.

Relief maybe? I’m not sure I’ll be rushing to part with £400 just yet.
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 50
Hagrid
April 20, 2024, 5:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 536
Certainly not buzzing and certainly not rushing to buy one
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 50
Mappers
April 20, 2024, 5:50pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.44
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,409
Gold Stars: 119
I'm getting one whatever next year , I will give Stockwood & Pettit 2/3 years more and If they deliver better performance & a new training ground probably forever . But if it's like this season for 2 more years + no training
ground I will pick and choose games.

I will add - they have given us 2 good years ,Fenty gave us 1 out of 18 or whatever  and my goodwill Is certainly still there for them .they deserve the fans  support with a hit rate of 2/3 seasons of relative success imo and people should lay off them a bit and see if they can deliver or not (along with Big D )  . I am on the fence with him as a manager but maybe he can deliver something decent.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 50
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Season tickets 24/25

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.