5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Phil the cod
March 22, 2024, 9:22pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +5 / -5
Approval: -332
Gold Stars: 61

Is St George's flag hated by the left? I'm as woke as f*ck and pretty left leaning but I'm not really aware of a hatred of it. What we do hate is how it and the Union Jack have been appropriated by the right as symbols of right wing politics, nationalism, 'national pride' and racism.

I got a red cross or 2 for asking why the Nike cross is woke and I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why it is - I would get it if it was rainbow coloured or the colours of the Palestinian flag or (say) Rastafarian colours, but it's blue, red and a sort of purpley colour.

And for the record, I don't like it. The St George's cross is red on a white background.

Although I consider myself to be right wing, yes,that's correct I said it without hesitation. I find myself agreeing with you on this subject.
The cross on the shirt is indeed the colours of the 1966 training outfit.
It's amazing how very little is being said about the price in the media by all political leanings.
I believe it's wrong to disrespect any nations flag including our own by suggesting anyone who likes Thier countries flag is a foaming at the mouth racist, it's a bit thick and ignorant to suggest this.
I love the England flag and I'm proud to be English, do I hate anyone who doesn't feel the same way? No, because when you grow up you begin to realise everyone is entitled to an opinion wether it be what you agree with or not.
Elon musk once said "sometimes people you don't like, say things you don't like"..........he's got it spot on.
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 45
Manchester Mariner
March 22, 2024, 9:42pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from Phil the cod

Elon musk once said "sometimes people you don't like, say things you don't like"..........he's got it spot on.

And then Musk banned them from Twitter.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 45
forza ivano
March 22, 2024, 9:46pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,185
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from GrimPol

Don't act naive more than you are

Because its carries the colours of those people who mutilate confused kids perhaps. It certainly not red, but hey if the guys in the team don't get out of the first pool, they can pretend and play in Womens Euros 2025, now they have the right badge, eh BCT?

can someone explain to me wtf this idiot is talking about?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 45
GrimPol
March 22, 2024, 10:22pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -670
Gold Stars: 69

U ok hun?

U hitting on me, pet?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 45
Heisenberg
March 22, 2024, 10:22pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +5,062
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from forza ivano

can someone explain to me wtf this idiot is talking about?

I consider myself a slightly right-leaning voter, who could go either way next election (as I believe in people and policies (not parties)), yet i have no clue what that guy is on about.

We need to move on from this non-story. Big game tomorrow, ATAW x.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 45
Phil the cod
March 23, 2024, 6:21am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +5 / -5
Approval: -332
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from Heisenberg

I consider myself a slightly right-leaning voter, who could go either way next election (as I believe in people and policies (not parties)), yet i have no clue what that guy is on about.

We need to move on from this non-story. Big game tomorrow, ATAW x.

Looks like some type of coded message.
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Jasons latest in the Guardian

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.