22 Pages Prev ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 All Recommend Thread
RonMariner
March 12, 2024, 10:32pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,727
Gold Stars: 226
No reason why we can’t get to 40 points by the end of the month. Then plenty of easier games in April to take us to safety.

I fancy us for at least a point on Saturday and given Wrexhams away form that is not an impossible game to get something out of either.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 210 - 211
Maringer
March 12, 2024, 10:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,560
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from Nutsy
I also want to credit Harry, really think RWB suits his skills very well.

I'd personally disagree about this.

Yes, he's committed and, yes, he's done OK defensively, but his control of the ball and passing leaves a lot to be desired and his positioning isn't quite right because he's not a natural defender. Wearne managed to get a couple of decent crosses in tonight because Clifton wasn't in quite the right position. Not saying, say, Smith, would do any better but it's certainly not a natural positionfor him. A decent stopgap, but he's more effective in the wide attacking roles for me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 211 - 211
22 Pages Prev ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › BFS match thread

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.