Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Today’s attendance.!!!!!!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Today’s attendance.!!!!!!

This thread currently has 3,570 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Mappers
March 4, 2024, 1:36pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,317
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from David Frazer
Yoda! Are you out there
"Only 6800 attendance ( first league match in 129 games below 7000 i may add),we will get more saturday"

OH NO YOU DIDNT !!! For your relegation final.

Im sorry i can only go on official attendances yours was 6506!!!
( cant see the pgr fans numbers but wont be many i do know that)
However our crowd went back up to 8129 (532 away) without me sadly ,tuesday it was 6842( 218 away)

So much for the grimsby massive! 😂😂😂😂

If you take the disparity in away attendances and the fact Lincoln massive go on seats sold rather than our bums on seats count there is very little in the home average attendance of both clubs this season even with you flying high in league 1 and us being firmly near the dropline David .

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 34
David Frazer
March 4, 2024, 1:47pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +0 / -3
Approval: -455
Gold Stars: 4
Mappers does that explain the approx 1300 rise ,admittedly 300 or so more away fans???

Im currently not fit to drive to the games so missed it and not on a lunch break but am on the sofa unable to walk far.Want to buy a Barnsley tkt( one of your yorkshire rivals) and coach tkt but not fit to commit to one yet .I dont have 6 fingers but 8 ,4 on each hand with a thumb on each as well.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 34
Northbank Mariner
March 4, 2024, 1:57pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from David Frazer
Mappers does that explain the approx 1300 rise ,admittedly 300 or so more away fans???

Im currently not fit to drive to the games so missed it and not on a lunch break but am on the sofa unable to walk far.Want to buy a Barnsley tkt( one of your yorkshire rivals) and coach tkt but not fit to commit to one yet .I dont have 6 fingers but 8 ,4 on each hand with a thumb on each as well.

What's up, doctors finally operated on the webbing between your toes and fingers or have they had to surgically remove your member from your sisters rectum?..
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 34
Lincoln Mariner 56
March 4, 2024, 3:31pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,689
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from David Frazer

I see you haven’t mentioned there was an offer on last Saturday with reduced prices, £10 ticket, for concessions, but that wouldn’t help your narrative. Lincoln have had lesser crowds than Grimsby for pretty much the whole of their existence but this has turned the last few years and there is no doubt you have maintained a larger home following than even the most avid Imps fan would have expected.

Its also easy to overlook the fact that since the University came to town Lincoln has prospered on the back of government investment in transforming buildings in the centre whilst Grimsby has been left to fend for itself following the destruction of the fishing industry. Lincoln’s population increases by over 15000 in term time and if just 2% of these trundle down to the Bank that’s an additional 300 on your gate.

Would like to say I’m sorry to hear of your poor health but hopefully it gets to the stage where it prevents you posting your excrement on here every other day.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 34
golfer
March 4, 2024, 5:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,433
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

What's up, doctors finally operated on the webbing between your toes and fingers or have they had to surgically remove your member from your sisters rectum?..

That is absolutely disgusting and am surprised the moderators haven't stepped in.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 34
Limerick Mariner
March 4, 2024, 5:24pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,695
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Mappers

If you take the disparity in away attendances and the fact Lincoln massive go on seats sold rather than our bums on seats count there is very little in the home average attendance of both clubs this season even with you flying high in league 1 and us being firmly near the dropline David .

Comparing home attendances is almost meaningless now. Port Vale sold 6,500 season tickets - nearly 1000 more than Lincoln, but are declaring (proper) attendances of under 5k on a regular basis. Bradford declared an attendance for a midweek game of 16k, yet Bradford fans on Football Forum admitted the number in the ground was well under 10k.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 34
Northbank Mariner
March 4, 2024, 5:39pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from golfer

That is absolutely disgusting and am surprised the moderators haven't stepped in.

Why is it?..he comes on here giving it the biggy big bollox and goading us, so I'm sorry if my reposte offends you but the 🔔end deserves it.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 34
golfer
March 5, 2024, 9:45am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,433
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Why is it?..he comes on here giving it the biggy big bollox and goading us, so I'm sorry if my reposte offends you but the 🔔end deserves it.

There are many youngsters who read the Fishy. Would you like your young children or grandchildren to read such filth on a football forum. It is perhaps OK to swear to an extent but there must be something wrong with you and the people who condone this talk.I don't have a young family but if I did I would certainly stop them reading the Fishy in future which would possibly lower their enthusiasm to support GTFC.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 34
Mappers
March 5, 2024, 10:21am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,317
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

Comparing home attendances is almost meaningless now. Port Vale sold 6,500 season tickets - nearly 1000 more than Lincoln, but are declaring (proper) attendances of under 5k on a regular basis. Bradford declared an attendance for a midweek game of 16k, yet Bradford fans on Football Forum admitted the number in the ground was well under 10k.

I know it's highly frustrating for number nerds like me mate
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 34
mariner91
March 5, 2024, 10:48am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,651
Gold Stars: 261
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

I see you haven’t mentioned there was an offer on last Saturday with reduced prices, £10 ticket, for concessions, but that wouldn’t help your narrative. Lincoln have had lesser crowds than Grimsby for pretty much the whole of their existence but this has turned the last few years and there is no doubt you have maintained a larger home following than even the most avid Imps fan would have expected.

Its also easy to overlook the fact that since the University came to town Lincoln has prospered on the back of government investment in transforming buildings in the centre whilst Grimsby has been left to fend for itself following the destruction of the fishing industry. Lincoln’s population increases by over 15000 in term time and if just 2% of these trundle down to the Bank that’s an additional 300 on your gate.

Would like to say I’m sorry to hear of your poor health but hopefully it gets to the stage where it prevents you posting your excrement on here every other day.

They had an offer on against Fleetwood as well with an adult and a junior ticket for just £15. Still 2000 empty seats. Their second best season in 50 odd years and still can't fill their ground even when putting on offers. Huge.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Today’s attendance.!!!!!!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.