Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Who wants to represent Grimsby in print?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Who wants to represent Grimsby in print?

This thread currently has 938 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Tall Mark AFC Wimbledon
February 27, 2024, 3:31pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +28
Hi there - AFC Wimbledon fan coming in peace here.

I help our club as a fan-elected board member and a match day volunteer. We publish a 56 page A5 colour programme on match days, priced at £3 on sale around the ground.

To make the programme more interesting and encourage more fans to buy one, we also include an article written by a contributor from the away team - up to 1000 words, with their own appraisal of their season, their club and their manager.

So, for next Tuesday's game, I am looking for a Grimsby fan happy to write such an article for inclusion in the programme. We would need it by the end of this week to fit print deadlines - so if you are keen to see your name and your thoughts in print, please email me m.lewis@hgluk.com for more details.

Many thanks in advance Mark
Logged Offline
Private Message
Mayaman
February 27, 2024, 3:45pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,416
Gold Stars: 74
Poojah
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
Yoda
February 27, 2024, 9:30pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,162
Gold Stars: 71
Poojah definitely
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
moosey_club
February 27, 2024, 9:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,266
Gold Stars: 226
Extremely disappointing. Hurst in the summer window wasted all the fa cup money and all the good feeling of last season...shocking at home..our first manager too pragmatic ...second manager too dogmatic. Artell described us as having been "meh" prior to his appointment and vowed to change that...he has, we are now "fking meh"
Enjoy your three points.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 8
RonMariner
February 27, 2024, 10:31pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,718
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Mayaman
Poojah

Yes. By far the best writer on this site.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
Mappers
February 27, 2024, 10:42pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.44
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,326
Gold Stars: 118
Yoda
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
Captaincod
February 27, 2024, 10:47pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +247
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from Yoda
Poojah definitely

Absolutely, spokesman for a generation! 🤣
Not so sure you would need a thousand words to describe our season and manager though!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
Captaincod
February 27, 2024, 10:57pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +247
Gold Stars: 15
Quite a good idea and also a cheap price for a program from a club I’d never begrudge any success.
Hope they always finish above the franchised scum .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
SouthLakesMariner
February 27, 2024, 11:11pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +939
Gold Stars: 21
Hi there - AFC Wimbledon fan coming in peace here.

I help our club as a fan-elected board member and a match day volunteer. We publish a 56 page A5 colour programme on match days, priced at £3 on sale around the ground.

To make the programme more interesting and encourage more fans to buy one, we also include an article written by a contributor from the away team - up to 1000 words, with their own appraisal of their season, their club and their manager.

So, for next Tuesday's game, I am looking for a Grimsby fan happy to write such an article for inclusion in the programme. We would need it by the end of this week to fit print deadlines - so if you are keen to see your name and your thoughts in print, please email me m.lewis@hgluk.com for more details.

Many thanks in advance Mark

Love this Tall Mark. Do me a favour and send this to the Morecambe FC ‘programme’ editor - who really doesn’t get it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Who wants to represent Grimsby in print?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.