Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: Tall Mark AFC Wimbledon, February 27, 2024, 3:31pm
Hi there - AFC Wimbledon fan coming in peace here.

I help our club as a fan-elected board member and a match day volunteer. We publish a 56 page A5 colour programme on match days, priced at £3 on sale around the ground.

To make the programme more interesting and encourage more fans to buy one, we also include an article written by a contributor from the away team - up to 1000 words, with their own appraisal of their season, their club and their manager.

So, for next Tuesday's game, I am looking for a Grimsby fan happy to write such an article for inclusion in the programme. We would need it by the end of this week to fit print deadlines - so if you are keen to see your name and your thoughts in print, please email me m.lewis@hgluk.com for more details.

Many thanks in advance Mark
Posted by: Mayaman, February 27, 2024, 3:45pm; Reply: 1
Poojah
Posted by: Yoda, February 27, 2024, 9:30pm; Reply: 2
Poojah definitely
Posted by: moosey_club, February 27, 2024, 9:31pm; Reply: 3
Extremely disappointing. Hurst in the summer window wasted all the fa cup money and all the good feeling of last season...shocking at home..our first manager too pragmatic ...second manager too dogmatic. Artell described us as having been "meh" prior to his appointment and vowed to change that...he has, we are now "fking meh"
Enjoy your three points.
Posted by: RonMariner, February 27, 2024, 10:31pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Mayaman
Poojah

Yes. By far the best writer on this site.
Posted by: Mappers, February 27, 2024, 10:42pm; Reply: 5
Yoda
Posted by: Captaincod, February 27, 2024, 10:47pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Yoda
Poojah definitely

Absolutely, spokesman for a generation! 🤣
Not so sure you would need a thousand words to describe our season and manager though!
Posted by: Captaincod, February 27, 2024, 10:57pm; Reply: 7
Quite a good idea and also a cheap price for a program from a club I’d never begrudge any success.
Hope they always finish above the franchised scum .
Posted by: SouthLakesMariner, February 27, 2024, 11:11pm; Reply: 8
Hi there - AFC Wimbledon fan coming in peace here.

I help our club as a fan-elected board member and a match day volunteer. We publish a 56 page A5 colour programme on match days, priced at £3 on sale around the ground.

To make the programme more interesting and encourage more fans to buy one, we also include an article written by a contributor from the away team - up to 1000 words, with their own appraisal of their season, their club and their manager.

So, for next Tuesday's game, I am looking for a Grimsby fan happy to write such an article for inclusion in the programme. We would need it by the end of this week to fit print deadlines - so if you are keen to see your name and your thoughts in print, please email me m.lewis@hgluk.com for more details.

Many thanks in advance Mark

Love this Tall Mark. Do me a favour and send this to the Morecambe FC ‘programme’ editor - who really doesn’t get it.
Print page generated: May 11, 2024, 8:40pm