Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Tuesday Night Games at the Bottom (MERGED)
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Tuesday Night Games at the Bottom (MERGED)

This thread currently has 22,307 views. Print
30 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
GrimRob
February 27, 2024, 11:21am

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,413
Gold Stars: 113
Squeaky bum time

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 10 - 294
Mayaman
February 27, 2024, 11:32am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,416
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from Poojah
Big game this for us tonight. Perhaps not quite as precarious in the context the season, but shades of Barnet playing away at Accrington before they were due to play us at BP on the Saturday, all the way back in 2010. Accrington won that one; could certainly do with a Wrexham win tonight.

Quite fancy watching this, but not a massive fan of putting money into the coffers of rival clubs if I can help it. Given this is Wrexham, and all the overseas interest that comes with it, what are the chances of finding a reliable, dodgy stream?

A lot of Wrexham fans paid for Town fans to go to the play-off final.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 294
Mappers
February 27, 2024, 11:36am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,330
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from Poojah
Big game this for us tonight. Perhaps not quite as precarious in the context the season, but shades of Barnet playing away at Accrington before they were due to play us at BP on the Saturday, all the way back in 2010. Accrington won that one; could certainly do with a Wrexham win tonight.

Quite fancy watching this, but not a massive fan of putting money into the coffers of rival clubs if I can help it. Given this is Wrexham, and all the overseas interest that comes with it, what are the chances of finding a reliable, dodgy stream?

You will be able to stream it for free mate , I'm assuming it's not frowned upon being other teams .

Fawnews is normally alright for midweek games
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 294
Poojah
February 27, 2024, 11:43am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,580
Gold Stars: 1,503
Quoted from Mappers

You will be able to stream it for free mate , I'm assuming it's not frowned upon being other teams .

Excellent stuff - in the meantime I get to watch QNK Quang Nam vs Viettel in Vietnam’s Night Wolf V-League 1. The home side playing some nice football - perhaps we should consider playing Quang Nam style.  

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 294
Poojah
February 27, 2024, 11:45am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,580
Gold Stars: 1,503
Quoted from Mayaman

A lot of Wrexham fans paid for Town fans to go to the play-off final.

Yeah I know, but I’m all out of Welsh pound notes. I reckon they’ll just about survive without my tenner.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 294
CSLM
February 27, 2024, 12:39pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +642
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from ska face
Had a brief listen to one of the Wrexham podcasts yesterday morning (was on autoplay, I didn’t go looking for it). They were interviewing that Lord Cholmondeley toff who runs the place and wow, what a div. They usually put a bit of a front on about respecting all the opposition etc, but he was sat there going on about how every team treat Wrexham as a cup final, everyone “gives up” against their rivals but not them, and every team ends up with a record attendance when Wrexham roll into town. The cnuts are absolutely deluded.

Still hope they win tonight though, up the red dragons baby!

Ha up the red dragons indeed.

Sounds very annoying but I reckon the bit about the attendances is pretty accurate.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 294
Mappers
February 27, 2024, 12:43pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,330
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from CSLM

Ha up the red dragons indeed.

Sounds very annoying but I reckon the bit about the attendances is pretty accurate.

Ironically we will be the only team who don't get a higher than average home attendance against Wrexham ,that's probably just because we can't though . Still 7255 announced or whatever .

Bit of a debate whether they will sell out their away allocation against us as they have not  yet - the usual cliche of it's a shithole why would we wanna go there etc on their forum .

Seems some's interest is dwindling slightly after a sticky spell , I wonder whether Parkinson survives if they don't go up ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 294
JK47
February 27, 2024, 2:36pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.71
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +189
Gold Stars: 2
I'm hoping that Mullin has his slippriest boots on, the ones without studs, and a nice pair of warm gloves for his hand of Cod moment(s).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 294
The_Laughing_Mariner
February 27, 2024, 2:58pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
FFS Poojah,  you Psy co

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 294
ginnywings
February 27, 2024, 3:43pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,143
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Mappers

It's Fawanews- allegedly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 294
30 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Tuesday Night Games at the Bottom (MERGED)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.