Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Seat count...
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Seat count...

This thread currently has 6,850 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
HerveJosse
March 1, 2024, 8:41am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,206
Gold Stars: 144
Quoted from grassbandits

The radio Gloucestershire commentary accompanying last nights stream said the club were putting on free travel for anyone 🤷‍♂️

What for both?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 84
moosey_club
March 1, 2024, 9:06am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,268
Gold Stars: 226

Yes but what if the window cleaner keeps breaking your windows with his ladder, or keeps eyeing up the wife or whatever the window cleaner equivalent is of getting hammered at home by average sides?

Have you been watching some Ealing comedies?

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 84
wuffing
March 1, 2024, 9:16am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +838
Gold Stars: 38
                                                                            ***BREAKING NEWS***

Forest Green Rovers are set to smash their away attendance record as the club announce free travel to Saturday's fixture at Grimsby Town, in their bid to beat the drop to non-league.  A club spokesperson said: it's looking nailed on that we will trump the 207 that made the journey to Wembley for the play-off final against Grimsby in 2016.....

Only joking Veggies...

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 84
Madeleymariner
March 1, 2024, 9:19am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,059
Gold Stars: 50
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Was hoping to be able to watch it on tv but unfortunately doesn’t look like I’ll be able to. Are the games available, if anyone know, on the bbc sounds app

Becaause its a Saturday 3pm it there will be no online commentary through BBC. it either blacks out at 3pm or goes to some stupid Live scores thing covering the whole country. Your only hope is a dodgy VPN/fire stick type thing I reckon
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 84
Southwark Mariner
March 1, 2024, 9:32am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,550
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from Madeleymariner

Because its a Saturday 3pm it there will be no online commentary through BBC. it either blacks out at 3pm or goes to some stupid Live scores thing covering the whole country. Your only hope is a dodgy VPN/fire stick type thing I reckon

£4.50 for a month audio subscription
https://marinerstv.co.uk/packages
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 84
WOZOFGRIMSBY
March 1, 2024, 9:56am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,839
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from lukeo

How come you can't? 👀

Am laid up in hospital unfortunately. Have really low potassium levels and pneumonia.

I’ve been better put it that way!

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 84
DB
March 1, 2024, 10:04am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,031
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Am laid up in hospital unfortunately. Have really low potassium levels and pneumonia.

Get well soon.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 84
Limerick Mariner
March 1, 2024, 10:32am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,704
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Yes get well soon - I’m not sure watching Town would be good healthwise.

I cant be there or watch online. Arrangements made a while ago when this looked to be a mundane fixture with “higher profile” games to come. I’m going to turn my phone off as well - it buzzes when there is a goal.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 84
WOZOFGRIMSBY
March 1, 2024, 10:49am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,839
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

Yes get well soon - I’m not sure watching Town would be good healthwise.

I cant be there or watch online. Arrangements made a while ago when this looked to be a mundane fixture with “higher profile” games to come. I’m going to turn my phone off as well - it buzzes when there is a goal.

Watching a certain rugby match instead??

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 84
GrimPol
March 1, 2024, 11:09am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -676
Gold Stars: 70

Yes but what if the window cleaner keeps breaking your windows with his ladder, or keeps eyeing up the wife or whatever the window cleaner equivalent is of getting hammered at home by average sides?

GTFC window cleaners are not eyeing up wives, or breaking windows, they're letting in goals or not scoring, and and some "fans" are not helping the cause by berating them whilst they are carrying out orders of trainers and coaches. Just because you spent money on a ticket does not give you the right of "bad behaviour". Think for a moment a young lady serving you with a  Burger and you pointing and screaming at her that she's useless. There is no excuse.

This forum and other forums is where you vent your spleen,  not BP.  Players/others have a choice of entering/not entering and reading what you think about them, but they don't have that at BP.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 84
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Seat count...

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.