1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
hheh2
February 14, 2024, 5:43pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +759
Gold Stars: 4
Right it’s taken this amount of time to process my emotions after the treatment Colchester United Football Club forced upon me.

Was having a nice holiday touring round Westfield Shopping centre on Saturday when it came to me that we were away to Colchester United, it only took a mire 2 seconds to get to the conclusion that I should go, so I did. After the 3 hour shower of shite of a drive through central London which words can’t even describe I arrived at the Jobless Community Stadium, home to the mighty Colchester United Football Club.

Parking up just outside (quite handy tbf, that’s the only compliment their getting) I didn’t even need to turn the engine off to realise that turning up dead on 19:45 and seeing the ground is empty, do they have no fans?

The male masturbators called the game off, what drunk me off the most wasn’t just the wasted time and journey, it was the fact that my wipers weren’t even on because it wasn’t even flipping raining!

And since when did the Cowleys go to Colchester? Is it possible to hate a club more!!!

Poojah's fishy

Logged Offline
Private Message
IlkleyMariner
February 14, 2024, 9:22pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Let’s hope the players ar cross when we go there and give them a good seeing to.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
Yoda
February 15, 2024, 12:01am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,157
Gold Stars: 71
Yes crap team, crap stadium no fans and bankrupt i hope they go down.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
arryarryarry
February 15, 2024, 12:37am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,043
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from hheh2
Right it’s taken this amount of time to process my emotions after the treatment Colchester United Football Club forced upon me.

Was having a nice holiday touring round Westfield Shopping centre on Saturday when it came to me that we were away to Colchester United, it only took a mire 2 seconds to get to the conclusion that I should go, so I did. After the 3 hour shower of shite of a drive through central London which words can’t even describe I arrived at the Jobless Community Stadium, home to the mighty Colchester United Football Club.

Parking up just outside (quite handy tbf, that’s the only compliment their getting) I didn’t even need to turn the engine off to realise that turning up dead on 19:45 and seeing the ground is empty, do they have no fans?

The male masturbators called the game off, what drunk me off the most wasn’t just the wasted time and journey, it was the fact that my wipers weren’t even on because it wasn’t even flipping raining!

And since when did the Cowleys go to Colchester? Is it possible to hate a club more!!!

Get a grip, I've been all over to games that have been called off, if my memory serves me right, Wrexham, Swindon, Blackburn, plus more than don't spring to mind, even home games are away for me and got there as the game was called off.

It's called the weather.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
louth_in_the_south
February 15, 2024, 5:51am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,692
Gold Stars: 96
Chester in august about 2005 ? Ground flooded on the way so we made the most of it by going on an all dayersesh in Chester before the mini bus picked us up . Better than going to a game tbh .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
BobbyCummingsTackle
February 15, 2024, 9:25am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,279
Gold Stars: 306
Quoted from hheh2

U OK Hun?

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
GollyGTFC
February 15, 2024, 10:22am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,960
Gold Stars: 356
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Chester in august about 2005 ? Ground flooded on the way so we made the most of it by going on an all dayersesh in Chester before the mini bus picked us up . Better than going to a game tbh .

Me and GranthamMariner were on the M60 when the Chester game was called off. We went to see Stuart Pearce’s Man City play out a full 0-0 draw with Bryan Robson’s West Brom.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 7
GollyGTFC
February 15, 2024, 10:26am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,960
Gold Stars: 356
Quoted from hheh2

Go on then. What have the Cowley’s done to upset you? Is it the 5 promotions he has achieved as a manager?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Colchester United are dead to me

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.