Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  The New Fishy  /  
Posted by: hheh2, February 14, 2024, 5:43pm
Right it’s taken this amount of time to process my emotions after the treatment Colchester United Football Club forced upon me.

Was having a nice holiday touring round Westfield Shopping centre on Saturday when it came to me that we were away to Colchester United, it only took a mire 2 seconds to get to the conclusion that I should go, so I did. After the 3 hour shower of shite of a drive through central London which words can’t even describe I arrived at the Jobless Community Stadium, home to the mighty Colchester United Football Club.

Parking up just outside (quite handy tbf, that’s the only compliment their getting) I didn’t even need to turn the engine off to realise that turning up dead on 19:45 and seeing the ground is empty, do they have no fans?

The male masturbators called the game off, what drunk me off the most wasn’t just the wasted time and journey, it was the fact that my wipers weren’t even on because it wasn’t even flipping raining!

And since when did the Cowleys go to Colchester? Is it possible to hate a club more!!!
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, February 14, 2024, 9:22pm; Reply: 1
Let’s hope the players ar cross when we go there and give them a good seeing to.
Posted by: Yoda, February 15, 2024, 12:01am; Reply: 2
Yes crap team, crap stadium no fans and bankrupt i hope they go down.
Posted by: arryarryarry, February 15, 2024, 12:37am; Reply: 3
Quoted from hheh2
Right it’s taken this amount of time to process my emotions after the treatment Colchester United Football Club forced upon me.

Was having a nice holiday touring round Westfield Shopping centre on Saturday when it came to me that we were away to Colchester United, it only took a mire 2 seconds to get to the conclusion that I should go, so I did. After the 3 hour shower of shite of a drive through central London which words can’t even describe I arrived at the Jobless Community Stadium, home to the mighty Colchester United Football Club.

Parking up just outside (quite handy tbf, that’s the only compliment their getting) I didn’t even need to turn the engine off to realise that turning up dead on 19:45 and seeing the ground is empty, do they have no fans?

The male masturbators called the game off, what drunk me off the most wasn’t just the wasted time and journey, it was the fact that my wipers weren’t even on because it wasn’t even flipping raining!

And since when did the Cowleys go to Colchester? Is it possible to hate a club more!!!

Get a grip, I've been all over to games that have been called off, if my memory serves me right, Wrexham, Swindon, Blackburn, plus more than don't spring to mind, even home games are away for me and got there as the game was called off.

It's called the weather.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, February 15, 2024, 5:51am; Reply: 4
Chester in august about 2005 ? Ground flooded on the way so we made the most of it by going on an all dayersesh in Chester before the mini bus picked us up . Better than going to a game tbh .
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, February 15, 2024, 9:25am; Reply: 5
Quoted from hheh2

U OK Hun?

Posted by: GollyGTFC, February 15, 2024, 10:22am; Reply: 6
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Chester in august about 2005 ? Ground flooded on the way so we made the most of it by going on an all dayersesh in Chester before the mini bus picked us up . Better than going to a game tbh .

Me and GranthamMariner were on the M60 when the Chester game was called off. We went to see Stuart Pearce’s Man City play out a full 0-0 draw with Bryan Robson’s West Brom.
Posted by: GollyGTFC, February 15, 2024, 10:26am; Reply: 7
Quoted from hheh2

Go on then. What have the Cowley’s done to upset you? Is it the 5 promotions he has achieved as a manager?
Print page generated: May 12, 2024, 11:29am