Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Have we?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Have we?

This thread currently has 4,352 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
male private Nale
January 2, 2024, 4:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -919
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from toontown

Fenty had town running through his blood so much he wanted to sell it to a convicted fraudster like swann did to Hilton, scunny nearly ceased to exist because of it.

Fenty didn't know his bottom from his elbow, when we had a 30+ goal a season striker at the club Fenty let him go to save a few pennies. Fenty was so incompetent, he finished 3 seasons with relegation to non league level points totals when in our whole entire 145 year history we had only had that happen once before! (But Re-elected).

The stadium manager, the brass neck of you - we were fined by the FA in a 'damning report' listing failure after failure

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/grimsby-town-fined-15000-port-3163041

Here's a player talking about seeing frightened children having to run in fear due to the security breakdown

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/i-watched-frightened-girls-running-1326961

Here's the same stadium manager who actually had to give an official retraction and apology after attempting to speak to the media and making a complete balls up of it!

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.c.....#amp-readmore-target

What an embarrassment!

Hahaha nothing much going on in your day today ??

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
chaos33
January 2, 2024, 5:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Irony-o-meter breaks in two….

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
mimma
January 3, 2024, 12:59pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,573
Gold Stars: 78
And here I was thinking it was the manager that was responsible for signing players, now we find out it's the chairman. Silly me
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
wigworld
January 3, 2024, 10:46pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from male private Nale

...we have suck up and applaud the left wing shite spouted by this new lot.

Jason Stockwood has written for the Guardian, but I haven't seen anything especially left wing he's written. Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.
I really can't see any reason to dislike the new owners, whatever your political persuasion.
Unless you're besotted with the previous incumbant, of course.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Have we?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.